LYNCH'S LEFT OVERS!!!! (VERY GRAPHIC...I'M WARNING YOU)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2003
Anybody seen that Jeffrey Dahmer movie...i forgot what it was called...he had some bodies in a kiln... and body parts frozen in the freezer...fuckin' fag ass sicc eatin' human mutha fuckah!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i wanna see what lynch has 2 say bout this subject...i might know him good...but im sure he hasnt or will ever eat babiez...eh whocarez...yall blow this shit up like itz sumthing that matterz

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's why they call it "Siccmade Muzicc"

Me personaly I think tha nutz n' gutz shit was uniqe when it came out back n' tha dayz....It's what blew lynch up, his siccmade style will always be a fav in my ears.

I think lynch should bring a little of it back and see where it goes...
Eklypss from doomsday kinda still uses tha sick shit in his lryics... but still lynch has got that graphic type of voice which makes it sound like he's speakin' the real!

D

danny-b

i think when he called dahmer a fag he meant that hes not as sick as brotha lynch, brotha lynch was calling him a pussy.
i dont think he would make a rap about not eatting people anymore and call it "the corpse that came to dinner" on a soundtrack called "now eat" which is a movie about him eatting people.

Sep 23, 2002
danny-b said:
i think when he called dahmer a fag he meant that hes not as sick as brotha lynch, brotha lynch was calling him a pussy.

thats funny, i always thought he called jeff dahmer a fag cuz its true. :rolleyes:

Dec 18, 2002
I think lynch used to rap about bein a cannibal for hella reasons...one he had the confidence to rap about it and make it tight...two it was a definate attention getter...the real fans that he wanted to have would listen to him rap about anything so his lyrics kinda phased out the fake fans and kept the ones that r down with sicc shit....just a thought tho