LYNCH'S LEFT OVERS!!!! (VERY GRAPHIC...I'M WARNING YOU)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002

Here's Whats Up...

All That Baby Killing Shit Siccmade And Lynch Rap About Is Nothing More Then A Gimmick To Sell Albums, Their Way Of Selling Records Is Through "Shock Value" By Saying They're Cannibals And Saying They Kill And Eat Babies, Perfect Example Is "Eminem" His Gimmick To Sell Records Is Getting To The Teen White Audience, And Telling Them To Hate Your Parents, And Beat Up Faggots, When In Reality, He's A 27 Year Old Father Who Reads Novels And Obeys The Law...

To Make A Long Story Short, The "Siccmade Family" Don't Think About Eating Or Killing Babies, And They Don't Eat People, Well, One Of Them Rapped About Fucking Kids And Was Really Doing It, But Besides That, If Brotha Lynch Actually Saw That Image Above My Post In Real Life, He Would Probably Vomit.

May 15, 2002
Re: .............

SiX SiC SicX said:
Here's Whats Up...

All That Baby Killing Shit Siccmade And Lynch Rap About Is Nothing More Then A Gimmick To Sell Albums, Their Way Of Selling Records Is Through "Shock Value" By Saying They're Cannibals
does anyone really believe that he is a cannibal?

Mar 22, 2003
well all that cannablistic shit they rap about is old news now, and even in NOW EAT, Lynch called Jeffrey Dahmer a fag. So i guess the baby guts and nuts dayz r long over.

Nov 7, 2002
LOL....

W.Sprayah said:
well all that cannablistic shit they rap about is old news now, and even in NOW EAT, Lynch called Jeffrey Dahmer a fag. So i guess the baby guts and nuts dayz r long over.

Sometimes It's Cool To Hear A Tight Flowing Rapper Such As Lynch Rap About Fictional Shit Like What He Raps About, Thats Why I Buy His Music, To Recieve The "Shock Value" I Get From Friends When I Introduce Lynchs Music To Them.

As Far As Lynch Not Rapping About Eating Babies, Humans And Mixing His Gin With His Old E, Well, I'd Much Rather Hear Him Rap About That, Then To Hear Lynch Rap About Rims, Hoes, Platinum Chains And How Big His House Is...

Anyone Agree?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^ half his songs?

hell nah, its only a few where he really talks bout it
rest are juss phrases like "nigga nutz n gutz"

i dont understand why people always juss bring up "eatin babies" when i bring up lynch, there is more to him than that,

way fuccin more and if it wasnt than i dont think most of us would be here waitin impatiently on his next release

outro
SiKHMaDe

Aug 7, 2002
hellnah lynch would neva do dat typa shyt...that nutz n gutz dayz is ova i think he put it on da season of da siccness juz so nyggaz wuld look at him like he's tight as fuck and da one n only that b talkin bout that real gangsta shyt....

Feb 23, 2003
I AGREE WITH THAT SHIT YALL SAID BUT DON'T FORGET LYNCH SAID THAT LBI WILL BE SICCER THAN SEASON WAS SO I DON'T THINK HE WILL STOP THE RIPGUT STYLE HE SAID THAT IS HIS PERSONAL RAP STYLE AND WILL NEVER LEAVE IT.....

Nov 5, 2002
Why would you post this WHO FUCKIN CARES ?
If he really did eat babies he wouldnt rap about it for obvious reasons, YOUR A FUCKIN BUZZKILL , but i dont think anyone puked after seeing that pic either.
I think Lynch had a cult affect on some of us in reality .

Nov 5, 2002
Why would you post this WHO FUCKIN CARES ?
If he really did eat babies he wouldnt rap about it for obvious reasons, YOUR A FUCKIN BUZZKILL , but i dont think anyone puked after seeing that pic either.
I think Lynch had a cult affect on some of us in reality .

Sep 23, 2002
W.Sprayah said:
even in NOW EAT, Lynch called Jeffrey Dahmer a fag. So i guess the baby guts and nuts dayz r long over.
Uh, Jeff Dahmer was gay long before Lynch mentioned it. :confused:

A little research wouldnt hurt homie.

SiKHMaDe said:
i dont understand why people always juss bring up "eatin babies" when i bring up lynch, there is more to him than that,

way fuccin more and if it wasnt than i dont think most of us would be here waitin impatiently on his next release

outro
SiKHMaDe
@the first part
very true, theres much more, yet thats what hes known for and no matter what he does. he'll always be recognized for that shit, since season of the siccness gained him so much attention.

@the second part
very true

Aug 2, 2002
Re: LOL....

SiX SiC SicX said:

As Far As Lynch Not Rapping About Eating Babies, Humans And Mixing His Gin With His Old E, Well, I'd Much Rather Hear Him Rap About That, Then To Hear Lynch Rap About Rims, Hoes, Platinum Chains And How Big His House Is...

Anyone Agree?
I agree, I'm kinda dissapointed with CBO because that's what a lot of his raps sound like these days. Don't get me wrong I would love to have all of that shit but I don't want to hear about on a beat. I still support CBO even though he raps about the finer things in life, I just wish he came hard like back in the day's of Gas Chamber and Til My Casket Drops.