lunasicc = luni carleone????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lunasicc = luni carleone?

• yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • no

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
naw naw man luni coleone is lunasicc's son.

lolol

On the real I can't belive how many people think they aint the same person. lolololol. You should listen to the song FAMILY by X-Raided he goes, "HEY LUNASICC OH MY BAD MY BAD IT'S LUNI COLEONE!!!"

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn I cant believe how many people think Lunasicc is tighter that Luni Coleone. I guess opinions are diff. But I like Luni way better then Lunasicc. He brought sumthin diff to the table. But regardless he's doin his thang since he made the switch, and oh yeah I luv those "Luni brothers." haha..Gone..

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Juan Million said:

Naw mayne. Lunasicc and Luni used to be homies back in high school. Everyone used to think they were twins cause they looked alike. A couple years after high school, Lunasicc made it big in the music biz but then he got locked up so he asked Luni Coleone to take over for him while he was in there.

"leave the rap knowledge to us real talkers" - OverDoze

I really HOPE that you JOKING about what you said..... SCARY....:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
damn swisher stop bumping them gums. just cause your unable to keep it real dont mean you gotta come all up in my threads. and no i dont have total recall. i cant rind any luni carleone albums anywhere. if somebody would like to give me a copy for free that would be cool. but my friend at school said he was joking and that they aint the same

Apr 25, 2002
killahoe415 said:
damn swisher stop bumping them gums. just cause your unable to keep it real dont mean you gotta come all up in my threads. and no i dont have total recall. i cant rind any luni carleone albums anywhere. if somebody would like to give me a copy for free that would be cool. but my friend at school said he was joking and that they aint the same
Luni Carleone doesn't have a cd called total recall. He only has one underground cd called, "I'm not Lunasicc"

Hit me up for a copy of it killa.