lunasicc = luni carleone????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lunasicc = luni carleone?

• yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • no

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
ok at school today my friend had this cd called "in the mouth of madness" and it was ok you know, and he tells me yeah i liked him more as lunasicc and i was like foo what you talking bout they aint the same person fuckin idiot, now we hella mad at eachother and i have mr lunasicc and a million words a million dollars. but this luni carleone guy dont sound the same or anything. all he says is ITS LUNI CARLEONE.
so let me if they are

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
killahoe415 said:
ok at school today my friend had this cd called "in the mouth of madness" and it was ok you know, and he tells me yeah i liked him more as lunasicc and i was like foo what you talking bout they aint the same person fuckin idiot, now we hella mad at eachother and i have mr lunasicc and a million words a million dollars. but this luni carleone guy dont sound the same or anything. all he says is ITS LUNI CARLEONE.
so let me if they are

LOL, they are the same person bro

May 10, 2002
LUNASICC = LUNI COLEONE u fuckin retards. I think he changed his name cuz he left his other label so he had to, then he switched up his style and still came hard. im not sure about why he changed it but i know for a fact lunasicc = luni coleone

Apr 25, 2002
dblameme0 said:
LUNASICC = LUNI COLEONE u fuckin retards. I think he changed his name cuz he left his other label so he had to, then he switched up his style and still came hard. im not sure about why he changed it but i know for a fact lunasicc = luni coleone
Naw mayne. Lunasicc and Luni used to be homies back in high school. Everyone used to think they were twins cause they looked alike. A couple years after high school, Lunasicc made it big in the music biz but then he got locked up so he asked Luni Coleone to take over for him while he was in there.

"leave the rap knowledge to us real talkers" - OverDoze

Juan Million said:

Naw mayne. Lunasicc and Luni used to be homies back in high school. Everyone used to think they were twins cause they looked alike. A couple years after high school, Lunasicc made it big in the music biz but then he got locked up so he asked Luni Coleone to take over for him while he was in there.

I hope you are being sarcastic...