LT SIGNS TO THE JETS. 5.2 MILLION.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
Lol who is ur team? Jets ain't no fuckin winners. Yeah they beat us but we killed ur team I bet! Pussy step ur post game up before u say anything
my team is the niners been that way since birth wont it change and if your team is the bolts dont care if you beat us a thousand times we still smoked your ass in the superbowl how does that taste biaaaaaatch

Mar 16, 2005
the chargers sucked couldnt punch their own ticket so L.T. decided to get with a winner
get with a winner????? what the fuck u smokin????

i think they over paid for lt personally. I would rather have thomas jones who already knows the offense, knows the city, knows the team...eh good for lt for getting paid 1 last time.

Mar 12, 2010
get with a winner????? what the fuck u smokin????

i think they over paid for lt personally. I would rather have thomas jones who already knows the offense, knows the city, knows the team...eh good for lt for getting paid 1 last time.
personally thomas jones got put out by a rookie and they sent him packing brought in L.T. kind of old big dog teaching new dog some tricks what does it matter to you L.T. wont be on the other side of the field cramming the ball down your throat twice a year anymore you should be happy

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
LT should be fairly familiar with the offense too since Brian Schottenheimer was in SD for awhile I believe....and LT is younger than Thomas Jones....maybe LT will benefit from a change of scenery and the Jets line is better than the Chargers line is....

plus the Jets got LT cheaper than whut they would have had to pay for Thomas Jones....may end up workin out for them....and If not its a minor risk cuz they got Shonn Greene who is gonna be a good.....

Mar 16, 2005
personally thomas jones got put out by a rookie and they sent him packing brought in L.T. kind of old big dog teaching new dog some tricks what does it matter to you L.T. wont be on the other side of the field cramming the ball down your throat twice a year anymore you should be happy

if you'd ever watch a broncos v chargewrs game yo uwould not say this but ok go ahead and think it.

I would much rather face lt than sproles anyday of the week

Mar 12, 2010
if you'd ever watch a broncos v chargewrs game yo uwould not say this but ok go ahead and think it.

I would much rather face lt than sproles anyday of the week
unless the chargers get on it they wont have sproles either unless i missed them signing him this last week he is still a free agent right????

Aug 9, 2002
my team is the niners been that way since birth wont it change and if your team is the bolts dont care if you beat us a thousand times we still smoked your ass in the superbowl how does that taste biaaaaaatch
Well its goin to be a thousand and one times we beat y'all cause were playin the whiners this year. And it taste like a typical whiners fan that always wanna bring up they teams lil ring. Y'all won't get another one tho. Pussy!

Mar 12, 2010
Well its goin to be a thousand and one times we beat y'all cause were playin the whiners this year. And it taste like a typical whiners fan that always wanna bring up they teams lil ring. Y'all won't get another one tho. Pussy!
we'll get one before the weak ass chargers will. the chargers just dont have the front office or coaching in place to pull the trigger and win the big games norv turner cant get into the championship game and i would take our bust of qb in alex smith over your retard phillip rivers any day of the week and twice on sunday. leaders lead by example not running their mouth about it and we will see about who wins this year you could be in for a rude awakening my friend it will be awful hard without someone in the back field that can back up phillip rivers alligator mouth and humming bird ass. L.T. gone and like i stated earlier i dont think sproles has been re-signed either

Aug 9, 2002
we'll get one before the weak ass chargers will. the chargers just dont have the front office or coaching in place to pull the trigger and win the big games norv turner cant get into the championship game and i would take our bust of qb in alex smith over your retard phillip rivers any day of the week and twice on sunday. leaders lead by example not running their mouth about it and we will see about who wins this year you could be in for a rude awakening my friend it will be awful hard without someone in the back field that can back up phillip rivers alligator mouth and humming bird ass. L.T. gone and like i stated earlier i dont think sproles has been re-signed either
Lol u making urself sound stupid as of now! Alex smith over phillip rivers? Any 9ers fan would rather have rivers than any qb y'all have on y'all roster. Except u cause ur typing outta stupidity. We don't need lt to win and we proved that last year. Who cares is sproles don't sign. He's not an every down back.

Mar 12, 2010
Lol u making urself sound stupid as of now! Alex smith over phillip rivers? Any 9ers fan would rather have rivers than any qb y'all have on y'all roster. Except u cause ur typing outta stupidity. We don't need lt to win and we proved that last year. Who cares is sproles don't sign. He's not an every down back.
so you think that your passing game will take you all the way huh??? how did that work out for you guys last year??? winds blow the ball gets wet making it harder to catch lets see how not having the threat of L.T. or even that homerun hitta sproles not being back there works for you all in the winter months. now your the one sounding lame even if sproles isnt an every down back he is still a weapon that chewed up some massive yards last year. As far as having alex smith over that bum rivers. its because he doesnt mouth off across the field to the opposing team. your making millions of dollars have some class and quit acting like an ass you over privledged punk qb!!!!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
so you think that your passing game will take you all the way huh??? how did that work out for you guys last year??? winds blow the ball gets wet making it harder to catch lets see how not having the threat of L.T. or even that homerun hitta sproles not being back there works for you all in the winter months. now your the one sounding lame even if sproles isnt an every down back he is still a weapon that chewed up some massive yards last year. As far as having alex smith over that bum rivers. its because he doesnt mouth off across the field to the opposing team. your making millions of dollars have some class and quit acting like an ass you over privledged punk qb!!!!
The chargers tendered sproles with a first and third, so if someone wants to pay that much I'll take it everyday of the week! You keep saying the passing game won't do it all and we will miss the homerun threat of LT, yet that same homerun threat was in the backfield last season and didn't do nothing.

Mar 12, 2010
The chargers tendered sproles with a first and third, so if someone wants to pay that much I'll take it everyday of the week! You keep saying the passing game won't do it all and we will miss the homerun threat of LT, yet that same homerun threat was in the backfield last season and didn't do nothing.
correct me if i am wrong but wasnt L.T. hurt the game against the jets?? and as far as the sproles thing i didnt know it was a first and a third damn thats alot for a situational back. sproles was the homerun threat i was talking about using his speed to just outrun everyone that dude is quick and hard to get your hands on and unless you play in a dome and have home field advantage all the way thru the playoffs. usually not having a running game during the playoffs kills a lot of good teams and was just saying unless they have plans to draft or sign an everydown back they could be in trouble

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
correct me if i am wrong but wasnt L.T. hurt the game against the jets?? and as far as the sproles thing i didnt know it was a first and a third damn thats alot for a situational back. sproles was the homerun threat i was talking about using his speed to just outrun everyone that dude is quick and hard to get your hands on and unless you play in a dome and have home field advantage all the way thru the playoffs. usually not having a running game during the playoffs kills a lot of good teams and was just saying unless they have plans to draft or sign an everydown back they could be in trouble
No LT was not hurt during the playoffs, he was healthy and fresh. Had the least amount of carries than at anytime in his career last season. Defenses didn't even care about The whole homerun threat, they weren't stacking the box like they used to against him before. I'm not shitting on LT, he was great and I loved him here but it was time and I do not believe the chargers will miss him(on the field) I agree with you that you need to run the ball in the playoffs, we need to draft a rb. I believe we can draft a nose tackle in the first and still get a decent rb in the second. Although I wouldn't mind getting the kid Matthews out of Fresno in the first round. S

Mar 12, 2010
No LT was not hurt during the playoffs, he was healthy and fresh. Had the least amount of carries than at anytime in his career last season. Defenses didn't even care about The whole homerun threat, they weren't stacking the box like they used to against him before. I'm not shitting on LT, he was great and I loved him here but it was time and I do not believe the chargers will miss him(on the field) I agree with you that you need to run the ball in the playoffs, we need to draft a rb. I believe we can draft a nose tackle in the first and still get a decent rb in the second. Although I wouldn't mind getting the kid Matthews out of Fresno in the first round. S
WHAT ABOUT THAT DWYER KID OUT OF GEORGIA I THINK ITS GOING TO NEED TO BE A BIG BACK ONE THAT CAN SHOULDER A BIG LOAD NOT ANYONE LIKE SPILLER OR BEST