Lots of CDs, $3 Each Shipped (Stockton, Bay, SD etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Not sure you worked out anything because looks like he promised a number of these titles off the bat on the first page and don't see you anywhere in this thread before now. We'll just have to let him go thru his PM's and say who asked for what first.
I worked it out strictly thru pm's and there was more I had asked for but they were already promised to someone else so i'm sure I was first to ask for those.

Aug 18, 2002
I worked it out strictly thru pm's and there was more I had asked for but they were already promised to someone else so i'm sure I was first to ask for those.
If so then good move. I'll just wait to hear from NSH and hope there are some left when it's my turn to bat...lol.

May 2, 2002
Wow I got hella payments I'm trying to work out right now. I confused some shipments with ebay and here, and it's cost me like $500 so far that I'm out of pocket. As it is, I had to take time away for a family emergency just before the Marine Corps sends me across country. I will get to everyone as soon as I can sit down with a clear head. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.
Check your email asap.