Lots of CDs, $3 Each Shipped (Stockton, Bay, SD etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
Thanks to everyone who has hit me on the inbox or sent payments. I must apologize as a family emergency has come up and I am away from home until Monday. I will reply to everyone by Tuesday and send out more CDs then as well.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Aug 18, 2002
Here are the six I PM'd you about the morning of the 8th:

A-Wax - 65 G’z In A Jordan Briefcase
Nate Dogg - G-Funk Classics Vol. 1 And 2
No Good - Bootleg
Rappin’ 4-Tay - Don’t Fight The Feelin’
T-Nutty - The Last Of The Floheakinz
Thugs On My Payroll Compilation

Sorry to hear about your emergency, hopefully things are ok. Will shoot payment asap, just hit me back with your paypal address. Thanks man!

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
Wow I got hella payments I'm trying to work out right now. I confused some shipments with ebay and here, and it's cost me like $500 so far that I'm out of pocket. As it is, I had to take time away for a family emergency just before the Marine Corps sends me across country. I will get to everyone as soon as I can sit down with a clear head. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.

May 2, 2002
Wow I got hella payments I'm trying to work out right now. I confused some shipments with ebay and here, and it's cost me like $500 so far that I'm out of pocket. As it is, I had to take time away for a family emergency just before the Marine Corps sends me across country. I will get to everyone as soon as I can sit down with a clear head. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.
I just sent you an email regarding the situation, let menknow what's up mane. I will do what I can to help you out.

Aug 18, 2002
Thanks for the update man. Hope things settle down a bit for ya before you head out....no rush.

May 1, 2002
pm me your paypal address playa so i can send payment

May 3, 2002
Valley Niggaz Compilation Chapter #1 (Stockton, CA)
Tight Eyez - Now Or Never
Southwest Soldierz
Sinya Creep - Da Introduction
Pimp C - Pimpalation
Messy Marv And Mitchy Slick - Messy Slick
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Mac Dre - Al Boo Boo CD/DVD
Mac Dre - It’s Not What You Say...It’s How You Say It
Mac Dre - Rapper Gone Bad
Mac Dre - Stupid Doo Doo Dumb
Mac Dre - Thizzelle Washington
Killa Valley Presents Central Valley Bad Boyzz 1 Compilation
Juvenile - Solja Rags
Brotha Lynch Hung - The Ripgut Collection CD/DVD
A Wax & Woodie
Adrenaline Rush

These are what we had worked out on our deal....

Aug 18, 2002
Valley Niggaz Compilation Chapter #1 (Stockton, CA)
Tight Eyez - Now Or Never
Southwest Soldierz
Sinya Creep - Da Introduction
Pimp C - Pimpalation
Messy Marv And Mitchy Slick - Messy Slick
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Mac Dre - Al Boo Boo CD/DVD
Mac Dre - It’s Not What You Say...It’s How You Say It
Mac Dre - Rapper Gone Bad
Mac Dre - Stupid Doo Doo Dumb
Mac Dre - Thizzelle Washington
Killa Valley Presents Central Valley Bad Boyzz 1 Compilation
Juvenile - Solja Rags
Brotha Lynch Hung - The Ripgut Collection CD/DVD
A Wax & Woodie
Adrenaline Rush

These are what we had worked out on our deal....
Not sure you worked out anything because looks like he promised a number of these titles off the bat on the first page and don't see you anywhere in this thread before now. We'll just have to let him go thru his PM's and say who asked for what first.