Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Hell Yea, I knew Sayeed was gonna come back to life and shit with the foreshadowing of his christ-like ressurection after they brought him out of the water. They always do shit like that,.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Not really. But you have to do quite a bit of reading on who Jacob and Esau were, what happened with them, and then a bunch of other mythology/science stuff they have intertwined with that story. If you take the time to read up on it, it all actually makes a lot of sense. But I could see why the average fan/viewer wouldn't waste all their time with that.

I like the season opener a lot. I think they could have done without the totally shitty CGI underwater scene towards the start of the episode though. I have some more ideas/thoughts on the show and what's going on in general but I want to catch a few more episodes of this season before getting into that. I want to see if what I thought at the end of last season starts to happen or not.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
you could post spoiler text like this: blah blah example

so it's the same color as the background & people have to highlight it to read...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jacob and Easu are the first twin brothers in the Bible. They havne't said his name (that I can recall) but people are pretty sure the other guy that was with Jacob is his brother Easu. It appears that he is also the smoke monster. Just wikipedia Easu and read up on him and Jacob and quite abit of stuff makes sense on how it goes along with the show.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Nutt, I am a big fan of lost and always do a bit of extra reading, but my theory is a bit different.

I remember the writers said everything on the show can be explained by science, thats why I don't subscribe to the Garden of Eden type theories, but the Valenzetti Theory I am interested in as it is mainly focused around the numbers

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, they said it's not the Garden of Eden. But it has mythology, science and religion all through out the show. And I think they interwind them very well and into a way that it all actually makes sense for the most part.