Lost fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i really would like to know what kind of further explanation for the electromagnetism on the island you would have expected or hoped for though?

...aliens landed there millions of years ago and the emissions from their fuel left behind electromagnetic residue on the island?

long ago, a great wizard cast a spell on the island and prophesied all this shit?

some more detailed biblical shit? it's all because of god and the devil blah blah blah?

a powerful egyptian pharaoh was buried on the island, and because of an ancient curse, all the rules and anomalies of the island came to be?

honestly i think it would suck if they tried to explain all the mystery and greatness of the island with anything frank like that. i think it's wayyy better to keep the origin a mystery, or basically, like i was saying before... to just accept that it's a special place, and that it just is. plain and simple. maybe it's been like that since the dawn of time...
lol maybe.

Guess I'm just mad because the show had alot of scientific themes only to end with a religious ending. (Church/walking into white light/heaven)

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I like how they moved the island to the western hemisphere, sunk it to the ocean floor, Desmond pulled the cork where all of the evil escaped from the island, and now oil is coming out of the Gulf of Mexico destroying the world.

Desmond = BP Oil Spill