looking to buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
lol mixerr, season of the siccness tape does not go for over 99$, i turned down buying it for $30 cause ive seen it sell for less.

..n yes i was told by a few people, right around $50 would be a fair starting point for Locs Off Wolfe, but as i said, westbank was never interested in business, only to talk more..his only skill

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
mixerr damn why don't you still understand that i was respecting the will of the person that gave those pictures...INDO prolly obtained that cassette and give it to you.....as everybody knows here i never say no 2 a cover but it has 2 be mine......
I'll wait until InDO receives dem DOA cassettes and when 6 Feet Deep gets out of jail for more of my input. That should be around 7 months to a year. I kind of lost interest at this point since no one really wanted to help me besides you, InDO, flaimm, and macdre04.

and kinda idiot where i talked shit on your offer .. i said a lil bit low......i talked shit on you knowing the absolute truth...like those DOA covers.....(they are without covers...lol)

you don't know nothing and hate on other collectors..just liking RPVD balls and ass.....or mixerr....
another useless human being..........why don't you shoot yourself in the head instead of talking about me.......at least...something about you will make me pop some bottles.....
I'm not useless. You just kept throwing me under the bus when it came to finding where to get those DOA covers. If you had done what InDO did, then none of this would have happened. I would HAVE NOT had to make around 10 threads on here related to DOA. But I still give props to you for helping me. As well as macdre04, Mr. Sippy, flaimm, and Law.

anyone wanna sell?

im searching for these tapes...anyone wanna sell?

Triple Trey - 333
Street Thugz - Tales From The Hood
Locs Off Wolfe - All About That Dolla
Be Gee - Ya Gotta Be Gee
Bobske & The Outtlawed - Jack The Cops
Brotha Lynch - 24 Deep single
Cold World Hustlers - Cold Streets
Criminally Sane - N2Deep
Brotha Lynch - Season Of The Siccness
Insanity - Plead Insanity
Lil Gangsta P - Meet Tha Lil Gangsta
Tre 8 - Fright Night
Tre 8 - Ghetto Stories
As for the BLH - SODS cassette, you going to have to pay A LOT of money for that tape. It usually goes for higher than $99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1392397768&sr=1-4

lol mixerr, season of the siccness tape does not go for over 99$, i turned down buying it for $30 cause ive seen it sell for less.

..n yes i was told by a few people, right around $50 would be a fair starting point for Locs Off Wolfe, but as i said, westbank was never interested in business, only to talk more..his only skill
I was wrong then. Next time @ me so I can know that you were replying to me or if that was aimed at me.

and kinda idiot where i talked shit on your offer .. i said a lil bit low......i talked shit on you knowing the absolute truth...like those DOA covers.....(they are without covers...lol)

you don't know nothing and hate on other collectors..just liking RPVD balls and ass.....or mixerr....
another useless human being..........why don't you shoot yourself in the head instead of talking about me.......at least...something about you will make me pop some bottles.....
I'm not useless. You just kept throwing me under the bus when it came to finding where to get those DOA covers. If you had done what InDO did, then none of this would have happened. I would HAVE NOT had to make around 10 threads on here related to DOA. But I still give props to you for helping me. As well as macdre04, Mr. Sippy, flaimm, and Law.

this forum is dying with ppls like you and old users disappeared for this....now just ppls that talks blah,blah......
Whenever I try to add to certain forums, my threads end up getting deleted anyway. I try my best to keep the siccness.net from dying and mods always crush that opportunity.

Last edited: