looking to buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
and kinda idiot where i talked shit on your offer .. i said a lil bit low......i talked shit on you knowing the absolute truth...like those DOA covers.....(they are without covers...lol)

you don't know nothing and hate on other collectors..just liking RPVD balls and ass.....or mixerr....
another useless human being..........why don't you shoot yourself in the head instead of talking about me.......at least...something about you will make me pop some bottles.....

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
it really seems that there is a retarded guy behind the name westbanklover (from italy).

first, me saying "you dont seem interested in selling" is talking shit? i came here for business not to argue again...you always coming around where i post n startin shit...for what? i dont say nothin to or about you and you just follow me on here like a lost dog.

second, "Brotha Lynch - Season Of The Siccness?????????????????????????????????????????? ??
you say you from sac and you just need to go out your house to buy rare shit.........
oh i understand now you are 3 years old and now in sac there are no more copies of brotha lynch......................................"

wtf does this even mean? there are no more copies of brotha lynch? so no one on ebay ever listed a OG copy of this? i just posted the back cover of a auction, where i said they still sell it?????more fairytales?

"you are an idiot i'd rather put those tapes in the fire rather than selling for 1000 $ 2 an idiot like you "

^my point exactly, u were never interested in selling to begin u never even replied my PM u didnt wanna keep it private business matter but rather broadcast your shit talking to everyone.

now you talkin bout wolf and mixxer lol...just keep talking man this is what your best at :) blah blah blah remember..

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
it means nothing to me, im not losing no sleep over you and your talks, i dont need mp3 sites anyone that knows me know i collect OG ...i just dont plaster my shit all over the internet to brag about...

im gonna wake up n still not give a shit you gonna wake up n still be princess westbank getting mad over a low offer..hahahahahah

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
..........why don't you shoot yourself in the head instead of talking about me.
come on man, you EGO is clouding you brain functions....who talked about u? u came in here talkin bout me...i private messaged you "$50 for locs off wolfe" and you brought the conversation back here to talk shit to me...i cant even have a decent argument with a retarded fuck like you...

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Macdre you dont have to take everything personal, if someone doesn't accept your offer you dont need to start whining...
you dont even know what your talking about idiot...i sent westbank a message that read "$50 dollars for locs off wolfe" his reply was to come back here and call me pathetic...next time you wanna get in my business just shut the fuck up instead...youll look less dumb

I'm not useless. You just kept throwing me under the bus when it came to finding where to get those DOA covers. If you had done what InDO did, then none of this would have happened. I would HAVE NOT had to make around 10 threads on here related to DOA. But I still give props to you for helping me. As well as macdre04, Mr. Sippy, flaimm, and Law.

As for the BLH - SODS cassette, you going to have to pay A LOT of money for that tape. It usually goes for higher than $99.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Season of Da Siccness

the word useles wasn't pointed to you.....but to macdre

Macdre you dont have to take everything personal, if someone doesn't accept your offer you dont need to start whining...
leave this person in his " i have all albums of the world and i know everything" world..if you disagree with him you hating and you are an idiot.....or if you don't act like he want your a fag......

i bet he's without friends.....what a sad story.....