Looking for BC zips in tha 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2005
lookin 4 zips on the internet, wtf.. r u serious..but shyt if u r, why dont u meet me at the skyway bowling alley..let's say around 3am, come by yourself, and make sure u bring the cash, and i got u on that........

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Redboss425 said:
wow, some gangstas tryna slang online. savage. btw i never paid over 100 for bc.... sad
Neither have I, except I was buying quarter ounces for 100... I was the stupidest dealer in the history of the dope game... I was wondering why I didn't make money back off my twumps.

Nov 11, 2002
Redboss425 said:
wow, some gangstas tryna slang online. savage. btw i never paid over 100 for bc.... sad
100 for a ZIP? even if it is BC, thats a low ass price......i can assume it wasnt just one........?

May 13, 2005
Fridge said:
Neither have I, except I was buying quarter ounces for 100... I was the stupidest dealer in the history of the dope game... I was wondering why I didn't make money back off my twumps.
wow, thats so sad im crying.

Ainz said:
100 for a ZIP? even if it is BC, thats a low ass price......i can assume it wasnt just one........?
$100 is cheap for bc?? more like that's over payin', obviously you dunno the game. zips of some norm go for $110 - $140

i can get the kb/other super chrons for $160 but that's besides the point. ya'll gettin' hustled haha.

May 13, 2005
yup @ gringo. but it ain't that hard to get in good with'm. btw why even bother with zips, you aint makin no real fetti off that shit unless you sell some seattle twomps to dumbfucks/little kids. if you gonna start a hustle with the bomb start with atleast a qp. you can get'm for the low/mid $500's pretty easy in everett of some norms/chron.