Looking for BC zips in tha 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
220 for some naid huh? I dunno about that, lol...

Why are you lookin for BC anyway? Cause it's cheap?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I would like to buy some marijuana and some cocaine. Do you have marijuana and cocaine? I would pay you money in exchange for marijuana and cocaine. Also, I would like you to speak into the microphone, for my audio documentary on the streets, while you sell me your marijuana and cocaine for my payment of money or sexual favors.

Dec 11, 2002
Fridge said:
I would like to buy some marijuana and some cocaine. Do you have marijuana and cocaine? I would pay you money in exchange for marijuana and cocaine. Also, I would like you to speak into the microphone, for my audio documentary on the streets, while you sell me your marijuana and cocaine for my payment of money or sexual favors.

...LOL!! ..for real tho'... damn.

May 8, 2002
Fridge said:

LMAO :cheeky: Good Shit Fridge.