looking for a good single player game on 360. advice?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Ya if you haven't played fallout 3 or oblivion those are the most single player game you can get for your dollar. Also, have you peeped the orange box? Great single player games.

Jan 30, 2004
i've tried oblivion out and i could NOT get into it, seriously bored me to death. i think i have a too short of an attn span. i've read that fallout is the same gameplay but in a different setting so i've avoided that game. orange box looks cool but i thought that was more of a online game? bioshock seems cool, i plan to borrow that from my brother, so no need to buy that one.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You need to wake the fuck up and grow your attention span.

Nearly every great game requires a lot of your attention.

You're destined to play XBLA games, otherwise.

Fallout 3, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, all require you to play them for agood while before any payoff for spending your time appears.

Jun 11, 2004
Orange box has half life 2 (about 20-30 hours), half life episodes 1 and 2 (about 5 hours each), portal (about 3-4 hours) and then some multiplayer game I forget the name. It's 5 games in one. But really the half life games, even though theyre linear, are some of the most well designed fps games ever made. Great for short attention spans lol.