looking for a good single player game on 360. advice?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
whuddup, so i'm playin mass effect 2 for the second time around cause i'm diggin it, but i need a new game to get into once i finish this. thinking about borderlands, red dead redemption, or battlefield bad company 2. which of these would you recommend for mainly single player mode? or is there a different game you'd recommend?

Mar 12, 2010
it depends on what your preference is borderlands is like mass effect or even more like fallout red dead redemption or as i like to call it grand theft horsey because it is like gta and well bad company is your typical first person shooter so you can take your pick in which kind of game are you looking for???

Jan 30, 2004
i liked the gameplay of mass effect and batman arkham asylum, so something similar i'd probably like. but i wouldn't mind trying something new too... i just don't want a game thats good for online gaming but sucks as a single player.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
i liked the gameplay of mass effect and batman arkham asylum, so something similar i'd probably like. but i wouldn't mind trying something new too... i just don't want a game thats good for online gaming but sucks as a single player.

Try Splinter Cell Conviction, it's similar to Arkham Asylum.

Red Dead is my game of the year so far, can't go wrong with that.

Alan Wake is supposed to be really good also.

Mar 12, 2010
DEAD SPACE IS A GREAT FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
I AM PLAYING RED DEAD AND I REALLY LIKE IT AM WAITING FOR CRACKDOWN 2 BUT LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE TO EACH THEIR OWN

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
DEAD SPACE IS A GREAT FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
agreed

and what really makes it unique and sets it apart from other first-person shooters is that you have an over the shoulder view of the characer rather than seeing everything through his eyes

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
out of those 3 you're interested in I'd definitely go with red dead, borderlands and bad company are all about the multi experience in my opinion.

Jun 24, 2005
agreed

and what really makes it unique and sets it apart from other first-person shooters is that you have an over the shoulder view of the characer rather than seeing everything through his eyes
Lmfao...hilarious

Mar 12, 2010
dantes inferno is a button smashing good time alot of people compare it to god of war with the multiple button smashing sequences it was quite fun

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
cool, after checking out vids on all these games, think i'm narrowed down to red dead or splinter cell. thanks for all the advice!
splinter cells single player game will last you a few hours whereas red dead's single player game will last you a few weeks