Lookin for rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
$500?????? fuck naw aint no one gunna pay for that shit.... damn Drawmuh, T-1, decoy, freeze, bilistic, mista cane...... none of them charge that and they are way better then you..... for you i say you charge $15 dollaz!!!!

M

MrFreeze

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
$500?????? fuck naw aint no one gunna pay for that shit.... damn Drawmuh, T-1, decoy, freeze, bilistic, mista cane...... none of them charge that and they are way better then you..... for you i say you charge $15 dollaz!!!!
lmao@biggz but nah playa $500 is if your known not just startin...1

Apr 25, 2002
your 14, i'm 15.... if i charge for a verse its juss to cover studio time which is $20.... i heard that track you did with your pal... infamous or wahtever and yall record that on cool edit...lol..... Cool edit cant make your album dawg... go to a studio and record!!!!

M

MrFreeze

cool edit is ok for mix downs and some recording but what kinda mic you usin?

M

MrFreeze

aiwa? that sounds kinda cheap playa i never even seen an aiwa mic. you need to use good equipment to make tight soundin shit...1

Apr 25, 2002
look at biggz sittin here actin like he's bossed up
when he can't even rap

that's the truth youngsta-so stop being so hard on this cat lil cahoun

and actin like you got some stars on your album
those are all rappers from 91siccness(not hatin on them cus they my folks but...) you just the same as him- a computer rapper
ain't nothin wrong with it
but keep ya head down to the ground young playa

this is not a dis
it's game

M

MrFreeze

well good luck youngsta and if ya need playa prices on verses and hooks hit me on the pm...1

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
look at biggz sittin here actin like he's bossed up
when he can't even rap

that's the truth youngsta-so stop being so hard on this cat lil cahoun

and actin like you got some stars on your album
those are all rappers from 91siccness(not hatin on them cus they my folks but...) you just the same as him- a computer rapper
ain't nothin wrong with it
but keep ya head down to the ground young playa

this is not a dis
it's game
as a matter of fact 2 of the features arent"computer rappers"

Louie Loc and Don Toriano form fully laoded!!!

Apr 25, 2002
also MOe, hey dawg i aint saying i am the shit or anythang i am juss saying, calhoun $500? for a verse..... come on now.... and he wants rappers to rap with him without skrill.... another point!!!! thats all i am tryin to get through to him!!!

i aint hatin on him.. juss makin a statement... take it how ya want