Lookin for rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Id be down too connect but How?
you way out in the Ok
but I wanna help cuss I got family in broken arrow and perry
and my momma was from mascogey or how ever you spell it
i got a lotta love for that region
so holla

May 6, 2002
Calhoun, aint you like 12 foo? haha, you need to go hit up Jermain Dupree homie :p

no pay either? (ZoSicc shakes his head)

goodluck on the project tho, if you still need some more artwork done i'll lace you

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
eehh id be down to, but i only lay it out fo the bay, ey v-boy holla at ya dawg mic-b. if ya need any one on ur next cd. i did to get my name out.

M

MrFreeze

words of advice...

save up some $ before you try to get an album together. any features you get free will not be well known names and even the ones who are kinda well known are not gonna put their full effort into it. i mean, would you put alot of work into a free verse for someone you dont know? i sure wouldnt. to make quality shit it costs money. period. theres a whole lot more than just the music part you need $ for as well. theres printing, distribution, promos, etc. so you may as well get used to spending. but good luck...1

May 4, 2002
sicctradeandsale.2ya.com
i feel ya critic tho but there right i need 2 make some money 2 get these artists and for promos dist,and other stuff.

But when kinda everybody here me i'ma make some money and if artists want me 2 feature on they shyt then they'll pay me i haven't figured a price yet but for right now i'm jus a begginer but i think i'll get use 2 this shyt'

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i agree do yo thing and good luck, im just happy seeing all these young rappers like my self do thier thing. yea ill hit u up v-boy fo sho.

Apr 25, 2002
@v-boy i will get at you

@Freeze..i agree 150% playboy!!!! shit me and cahoun are basically the same age i am like 3 months older? shit i am payin playaz to get up on it!!!! Gotta hustle and do your thang let me ask you soemthang freeze? Stick to the hustle mayne game is all we got..... now finish it......

@cahoun..i aint tryin to hate playa, do your thang but if you want your cd to be at least quality, you are gunna need to break some bread!!!!

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
hey biggz, we should do something when ur done wit yo album and see how it sounds. since we are also practiculy the same age.