lol MARS deleting the Jokerr thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
My chik has dinner, a blunt and my alcohol ready when I get home, bumps gangster shit and checks out females and is my wheelman when funk pops off.. (and it has)

So I gives a fuck juggalette or not, im happy while haters sit at home alone doin their hater thing :(

Sup homeboi!!
u gott it twisted if u think im frowning over hurr

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I am actually enjoying some of Kungfu Vampire's music, despite reminding him constantly that he looks just like Rasputin in Hellboy and that his gimmick is stupid. I gotta give the dude major props, though, for even doing that shit to help sell his music.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
I am actually enjoying some of Kungfu Vampire's music, despite reminding him constantly that he looks just like Rasputin in Hellboy and that his gimmick is stupid. I gotta give the dude major props, though, for even doing that shit to help sell his music.
ive checked him out and the dude can rap hes got skillz

Feb 7, 2011
Mars, I guess as it turns out, that females hubby/ex-hubby is a supposed skrap. Which is funny scince I mentioned to his ass twice i was a northerner

"you from the area?"
"No, West hayward,Sleepy hollow block Norte"

1 hr later

"You a juggalo?"
"Nah, Im a norteno, that label comes before all others."

So, that being said, after you bust a fat nut in her mouth Im going to tell her to go give her a hubby a big fat kiss. LOL. She'll do it too.

Jan 9, 2009
Mars, I guess as it turns out, that females hubby/ex-hubby is a supposed skrap. Which is funny scince I mentioned to his ass twice i was a northerner

"you from the area?"
"No, West hayward,Sleepy hollow block Norte"

1 hr later

"You a juggalo?"
"Nah, Im a norteno, that label comes before all others."

So, that being said, after you bust a fat nut in her mouth Im going to tell her to go give her a hubby a big fat kiss. LOL. She'll do it too.