lol MARS deleting the Jokerr thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
If you look at the pics from the Bloody Valentine show, all the shots where you can see the crowd she's in there staring at my dick. She keeps e-mailing me pics of her puss and videos of her sticking her fingers in there at random. I don't even know how she found my e-mail in the first place!
can we get some pics and video... thx in advance

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
what do u know fagot ass mars deletes another post of mine, u can delete all of em fuck it, u can change my avatar and sig all u want , but it wont change the fact u a mark ass buster in the street , so ima stay at this shit fuck it , like i said 66 post and 627 props is a good ratio ,i wonder where all my post went ?????MARS!!!!!! OH and im a peasant now ,awwwww u really got me there , u the real hater, well see how long this one last

Feb 8, 2011
If you look at the pics from the Bloody Valentine show, all the shots where you can see the crowd she's in there staring at my dick. She keeps e-mailing me pics of her puss and videos of her sticking her fingers in there at random. I don't even know how she found my e-mail in the first place!
Mars shes hella fine tho ide do her myself. Should give her a taste ;]

Feb 7, 2011
My chik has dinner, a blunt and my alcohol ready when I get home, bumps gangster shit and checks out females and is my wheelman when funk pops off.. (and it has)

So I gives a fuck juggalette or not, im happy while haters sit at home alone doin their hater thing :)

Feb 7, 2011
My chik has dinner, a blunt and my alcohol ready when I get home, bumps gangster shit and checks out females and is my wheelman when funk pops off.. (and it has)

So I gives a fuck juggalette or not, im happy while haters sit at home alone doin their hater thing :)

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble

So I gives a fuck juggalette or not, im happy while haters sit at home alone doin their hater thing :(