LOL @ Japanese scrap cholos claiming $ur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
since the threadstarter open a mister d and the southland gangsters thread, fuck it, hot track (r.i.p rude boy)

Jun 5, 2004
Japan is highly influenced by everything america does. They will imitate anything. No matter how dumb and funny it looks to us. I remember when WU-Tang was hella bigg out there. the lil asian dudes would wear Camo's and shave their heads and put lines in there head to make it look like cornrow's and go to tanning salons to make there skin darker.

I'm going to Japan soon too. I bet you anything. I can recruit some Norteno Japs. I'll film the shit and everything. They jump on anybodies nut who come from america. Those wanna-be scraps aint hard. itz all an act bro. They watch too much fuckin TV. and plus im like 4 feet taller than them. I'll be fuckin Godzilla to them. Why you think people go out there and promote they music. They treat them like gods and show more love then america ever will to an artist.

yea all of what u say is tha truth. and yea that is a big part of why people promote music there. even if an artist is struggling in the states they can try to hit japan, and alot of the time, they do better in fuckin japan than they do here
since the threadstarter open a mister d and the southland gangsters thread, fuck it, hot track (r.i.p rude boy)

lol i know u got ur opinions i got mine but lmao...

lol its a hot track? ... alrite then whatever u say

at least u got good taste in naked women that u post, so its al good. lol

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^ it goes both ways. go ahead post a mixtape track from a up north artist for me and i will say the same thing.