LOL @ Japanese scrap cholos claiming $ur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
As soon as I saw this thread I knew what yall was talkin about...SMH....I remember like a decade ago they had a japanese lowrider magazine also where there was a bunch of wannabe crips n bloods also wearin Compton and South Central shirts like they know where tha fuck them places are LOL! I swear if I ever go there I'ma either flash on em or str8 laugh my ass off in their face and youtube that shit...LOL

May 6, 2004
As soon as I saw this thread I knew what yall was talkin about...SMH....I remember like a decade ago they had a japanese lowrider magazine also where there was a bunch of wannabe crips n bloods also wearin Compton and South Central shirts like they know where tha fuck them places are LOL! I swear if I ever go there I'ma either flash on em or str8 laugh my ass off in their face and youtube that shit...LOL
Yup I saw that shit on tha Lowrider Magz... I was all like WTF.......

Apr 20, 2008
this video is a perfect example of why scraps are everywhere.
cuz they be passin out cds left and right for free and gettin stupid lil kids into that shit. then they think its cool and end up gettin killed for some dumb shit such as that.

same kinda scraps they got in japan we got up in northern cali as well.
some fakes that follow trends. that is all.

Jun 18, 2005
HEY CSIDERICHCITY JU$T CURIOU$ WHAT'$ UR RACE? AINT TRYNA COME @ U THE WRONG WAY JU$T CURIOU$ BRO? CUZ ALL I C U I$ SIDEBU$TING ON THE$S YOUNG$TA$!