LOL.. ASIAN SCRAPZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Asians out here are crazy as fuck. Especially in big cities like Melbourne & Sydney they are ruthless as fuck and heavily involved in the gun & drug trade on the streets.

Just recently couple of dudes got chopped up with a Samurai sword outside a club over something really stupid. Shit like that happens on regular basis, they even caught some high school Asian kids having a gunfight in a parking lot on a security camera last year.

May 6, 2004
MAN.. THEM ASIANZ FROM DA BAY AREA ARE WEAKZ.. I'VE FUNKIN WIT DEM THEY B FUCKIN WIT NORTENOS CUZ THEY DONT LIKE TO SEE DEM NORTENOS SPORTIN RED.. BUT I AINT COO WIT ANY ASIANZ CUZ THEY THINKIN THEY BETTER THAN US N SHYT.. DEM ASIANZ R COO WIT SCRAPZ

Jun 27, 2003
FUCK_sCRAPZ said:
MAN.. THEM ASIANZ FROM DA BAY AREA ARE WEAKZ.. I'VE FUNKIN WIT DEM THEY B FUCKIN WIT NORTENOS CUZ THEY DONT LIKE TO SEE DEM NORTENOS SPORTIN RED.. BUT I AINT COO WIT ANY ASIANZ CUZ THEY THINKIN THEY BETTER THAN US N SHYT.. DEM ASIANZ R COO WIT SCRAPZ
i think you got it twisted homie.. cuz la eme greenlighted all Asians so it's funk on sight between scraps and Asians mayn. And the rich Asians might be weak, but some areas like Richmond and San Jo got some riders mayn.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Jae iLL said:
i think you got it twisted homie.. cuz la eme greenlighted all Asians so it's funk on sight between scraps and Asians mayn.
ARE THE SURENOS FROM NORTHERN CALI CONNECTED TO THE SOUTHERN CALI SURENOS? OR ARE THEY JUST COPY CATS? CUZ I BELIEVE THE GREENLIGHT ON ASIANS IS STRICTLY IN SOUTHERN CALI (in los angeles, especially in long beach) AND ESPECIALLY IN L.A. COUNTY JAIL WHERE THE ASIANS ARE PC'D AND THEY EVEN BUILT AN ASIAN MODULE. NOT UNLESS IT HAS CHANGED NOW AND THE GREENLIGHT IS FOR ALL OF CALIFORNIA, THEN THE ASIANS WOULD ALSO BE GREENLIGHTED BY THE NORTHERN CALI SURENOS.

May 18, 2004
45Yr Old Virgin said:
i am not doubting that there are some asian riders that can whoop some ass but i bet most of them are just trigger happy fobs that like to start funk for no apparent reason but the fact the watched menace 2 society too much

my thoughts exactly. i've seen savage asians before and i wouldn't laugh if they banged. shit i remember last year i was at a denny's in japantown late night with the homies and we saw a muzzle flash down the block, 10 minutes later some chinese guy comes crawling in bleeding out the gut getting his blood all over my beautiful denny's (denny's is the shit, incase you haven't noticed) and he didn't look like no punk that's for sure... but the majority of asian cats i see around that are "thugged out" are wearing pink tall-t's and band-aid's on their face fucking nelly status. I don't mean to hate and i'm sure as hell not saying none of them are sav, but some of them are just clowns walking the streets for my amusement.

Apr 25, 2002
shit, they might look small sometimes, but when they're 50 deep, size really don't matter pimp

i remember when i was like 12, some nortneos tried to punk me and some of my friends, and some other nortenos and hella cambodian crips from san jo came to our aid, cus they didn't like seeing older cats fuckin with cats my age...
on that, they always will get my respect

Sep 17, 2004
Asians in Vancouver seem like mostly wannabe gangsters who pack around guns and use them as warnings but would never do anything. They might control some drug trade but not really the majority. Gun control is tight in Canada so shootings get a lot of publicity.... if anything Hindus get more attention than Asians here.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
Young_Mur said:
Asians in Vancouver seem like mostly wannabe gangsters who pack around guns and use them as warnings but would never do anything. They might control some drug trade but not really the majority. Gun control is tight in Canada so shootings get a lot of publicity.... if anything Hindus get more attention than Asians here.
yea i feel u when i waz @ skoo they showed us a video on canada. shit out there is fuckin peaceful. they said that people slept with they doorz unlocked lol

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
SouthSanDago said:
ARE THE SURENOS FROM NORTHERN CALI CONNECTED TO THE SOUTHERN CALI SURENOS? OR ARE THEY JUST COPY CATS? CUZ I BELIEVE THE GREENLIGHT ON ASIANS IS STRICTLY IN SOUTHERN CALI (in los angeles, especially in long beach) AND ESPECIALLY IN L.A. COUNTY JAIL WHERE THE ASIANS ARE PC'D AND THEY EVEN BUILT AN ASIAN MODULE. NOT UNLESS IT HAS CHANGED NOW AND THE GREENLIGHT IS FOR ALL OF CALIFORNIA, THEN THE ASIANS WOULD ALSO BE GREENLIGHTED BY THE NORTHERN CALI SURENOS.
LMFAO...ASIAN SURENOS????????????????NORTHERN CALI SCRAPS?????????????????GAME KEEPS GETTING MORE AND MORE FUCKED UP...

Status
Not open for further replies.