LOL.. ASIAN SCRAPZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
ThatBoyJd said:
i ain't tryin to defend them but where is that cuz down south they may look like scrapzcuz thatz the so called sol cal style. same way some Nortenos are called scrapz cuz they still dress old skool n not all hip hop. Down here in Dago I hear mo about Chinos doing shit then NE1 else
WASSUP THATBOYJD. YEAH U ARE RIGHT. THAT'S HOW THE ASIAN (filipino, cambodian, loation, vietnamese) GANGS DOWN HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI DRESS. THEY ADOPTED THE CHOLO LOOK. SOME OF THE ASIAN GANGS MIGHT CHOOSE TO BANG RED OR BLUE BUT THEY ARE IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE REAL BLACK GANGS THAT BANG RED OR BLUE. DOWN HERE IN DAGO, ALMOST ALL THE ASIAN GANGS EITHER CLAIM RED OR BLUE, BUT STILL HAVE THE CHOLO LOOK. IT'S HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY EVER SINCE ASIAN GANGS EXISTED DOWN HERE. AND IT ALSO DEPENDS WHAT PART OF TOWN THERE SET IS AT, LIKE IF THERE HOOD IS SURROUNDED BY BLACK GANGS, THEY WILL ADOPT TO THAT STYLE, AND IF THERE HOOD IS SURROUNDED BY CHICANO GANGS, THEY ALSO WILL ADOPT TO THAT STYLE.

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
Wouldn't be tha first time thangs accepted whoevers n whatevers to their clicks. I remember when Tank Park in RWC had a whole group of whiteboy's reppin' their shit. I was perplexed(muh new word), white scrapaz, down south that might be common, but up here, please.

May 18, 2004
i was in millbrae tonight w/ my girl at a diner. when we were walking to the ride some chinaman norte's were mugging me looking like they wanted to start shit (prolly cause my girl is chinese), but i wasn't tripping, if they wanted to beef i got a degree in beating ass and i also have been wanting to try out my brand new ASP baton, but they didn't say a word just mugged. I think it's just that the asian community is mislead or doesn't understand the reason for banging they just do it to feel hard.

Jun 10, 2004
yeah there is a lot of asian bangin the CRIPS and Bloods..yea im a CRIP and im Cambodian..yea we almost dress the same is just the lifestyle that we lead..i got sum norte homies that bang wit me and yea they down ass fuCc here in San Jo..

Jun 5, 2004
another thing: That fool Highyellaback or whatever i heard hes a arabian homie right? cuz hes all talkin about allah and shit, then i hear people cappin on this scrap named capone e cuz hes arabian. what the fuck?

May 18, 2004
rose town ryda said:
another thing: That fool Highyellaback or whatever i heard hes a arabian homie right? cuz hes all talkin about allah and shit, then i hear people cappin on this scrap named capone e cuz hes arabian. what the fuck?

dirka dirka... mohammed jihad.

May 18, 2004
FUCK_sCRAPZ said:
LOL I REMEMBER SUM DUMB FUCKS SAID THAT " IF YOU CLAIM A NORTE/SPORTIN RED, U GO TO HELL" & " IF YOU CLAIM SUR/ SPORTIN BLU , U GO TO HEAVEN" HAHAHAHAHA

that reminds me of something an asian once told me that his parents or grandparents said or some shit...

People are like toast. White people aren't cooked long enough. Black and mexican people are cooked too long and they're burnt. Asians are the perfect golden brown.

lol.

Nov 27, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
them southern mexicans loooooove asians in the pen...
they taste good...

and in millbrae, those were prolly piru's
Damn millbrae has Piru's now?
shit i remember only ghetto part of millbrae was Garden lane apartments before they tore them down.an GL was crips.but i dont see what all these asian crip an blood talk has to do with asian scraps,crip,blood politics is way different an far from scraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.