LOL.. ASIAN SCRAPZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Young_Mur said:
Asians in Vancouver seem like mostly wannabe gangsters who pack around guns and use them as warnings but would never do anything. They might control some drug trade but not really the majority. Gun control is tight in Canada so shootings get a lot of publicity.... if anything Hindus get more attention than Asians here.

hindu is a religion not a race....most hindus are asian meaning indian, sri lankan, nepalese and so on

Sep 17, 2004
I'm aware that it is a religion... I was lumping it in to be efficient. If you want me to be more technical I could say East Indians/Sri Lankan/Pakistani/nepalese/bangladesh/bhutanese get more attention than Eastern Asians that are majority non-Hindu ie: Chinese, Jap, Viet, Flip, Cambodian, Thai, Korean etc.

Sep 17, 2004
yea i feel u when i waz @ skoo they showed us a video on canada. shit out there is fuckin peaceful. they said that people slept with they doorz unlocked lol
haha well I dunno bout all that, I sure lock my doors.... But the US does have a homicide rate about 4 times higher than here.

Guns are illegal here... but weed is decriminalized.... hahaha

Aug 20, 2004
Young_Mur said:
Asians in Vancouver seem like mostly wannabe gangsters who pack around guns and use them as warnings but would never do anything. They might control some drug trade but not really the majority. Gun control is tight in Canada so shootings get a lot of publicity.... if anything Hindus get more attention than Asians here.
Surrey got a ganga asian g's...

Here...all the Cambodian and Vietnamese refugees that come here usually get hooked bangin Crip...and all the Pinoys got they own sets...

Dec 25, 2003
Biggest Asian cars in the Bay is probly all the asian 408 crip sets (all asian races) and richmond and east oakland Asian gangs...none of these fools are down with scraps...except for one set in San Leandro I think.

And about Asian homies in the Sco I got some down ass Flipino crip homies and Viets too...mostly in the TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.