Lmaoooo California Becomes First State To Pay For Inmate's Transgender Surgery

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol holy shit I was just checkin my facebook page now that everyone can find me and I realize I got a video of myself freestyling on there from a year ago.

Not sure if I should delete it or not...

Nov 11, 2006
What rock you been living under for the past 2 months ese?
Sorry faggot, I dont check the sicc every 2 minutes like you to see whos a fuckin loser and who does or doesnt get pussy smfh....

I used to joke that you should kill yourself, but now I am honestly saying you should off yourself, no one in this world would miss you

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Sorry faggot, I dont check the sicc every 2 minutes like you to see whos a fuckin loser and who does or doesnt get pussy smfh....

I used to joke that you should kill yourself, but now I am honestly saying you should off yourself, no one in this world would miss you
Damn thats actually probably actually kinda true, but you know I cant kill myself now that you posted that.

I'd be proving you right lol.

Nov 11, 2006
No, you would be doing your country and the sicc a favor. That would be one less welfare case for your country and alot less fuccery for sicc members

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Spoilt rich kids born into wealthy families don't know the meaning of the word struggle.

If you born and the bottom and work your way up I got nothing but respect for you.

But if you born rich and act like you better than someone for having less privileges than you...thats fucking scummy.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I know this sounds first world problems as fuck, but growing up as the only kid not wearing faggoty ass big brand clothes, expensive shoes, and not having all the latest game consoles or iphones....kids are fuckin assholes. My parents saved up for 6 years to send me n my bro to disney world when we were just little kids. You know what happened? My grandma suddenly died a few days into the vacation and we had to fly home early. Since then I pretty much never been on a real vacation, my parents been saving up to send the smart brother to university.

I wouldn't consider myself "poor", but I sure as shit aint rich as most of these assholes. And growing up like that, thats a stripe I earned that helped shape who I am today, and nobody can take that shit away from me.

Nov 11, 2006
So you're self admittedly a virgin, have no friends, no job, happy about being broke and the dumb brother? Sheesh your life sounds shittier and shittier every time you post. If I had your life I woulda hung myself along time ago