Lmaoooo California Becomes First State To Pay For Inmate's Transgender Surgery

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I see you proppin him Pierre, you're a little troll and a cowardly bitch.

All these messages were answered with different gifs of people laughing.

DaGrimProphet said:
u got something u wanna say to me without a fuckin audience? or are u just looking for laughs? pathetic bitch
DaGrimProphet said:
u really think u funny huh? motherfucker you a coward with no self respect. fuck you stupid ass pussy....if there was no ocean between us I would meet you in person and fuck your lil rich nerdy ass up, stupid cunt. fuck you!
DaGrimProphet said:
hahahahahaha keep going faggot, u real funny when u dont have to deal with somebody in person....I aint saying Ima do anything to u, but one day u gonna run your mouth to the wrong person and get fucked up.

I just want u to know I got nothing to hide, u want my phone number? here it is bitch, XXXXXXXXXX....let me hear that stupid ass accent of yours.

Im laying all my cards on the table, what u got in your hands frenchie?
DaGrimProphet said:
u lame troll, get something better to do with your life....heres my facebook, click "add friend" or shoot a message https://www.facebook.com/XXXXXXXX

lets see how u wanna act when we remove the anonymity.
DaGrimProphet said:
just as i thought....dont say shit to people online if you wouldnt say that shit without remaining anonymous. Im a proud man, u must be insecure as fuck.

enjoy your university education and gaming PCs rich boy, fuckin nerd...
DaGrimProphet said:
u dont even have the balls to call my number and speak to me....Im pretty sure any other sicc member would do that shit cuz they dont remain completely anonymous to troll. it aint 2003 any more, get a fuckin life. I got no respect for u, I got more respect for jmacc than I got for u now, wont even act on info he being handed....fucking bitch.
Then he started typing his own replies
gimmefreemusic said:
You're a 17 year old flabby little dweeb and a little faggot who stays tryna make friends with me (and other members) even though nobody likes you. You cry when your mom stubs your toe, you write paragraphs wishing people would be your friend while drunk alone in your garage. You're not built for SHIT so stop flexing you lil powerpoint piru.

Rich boy getting university paid for? Gaming computers? I dont have a gaming computer and im paying for college 10k myself without a job. I'm not a lil bitch like you, I don't sit around broke crying about it. Get some money you pussy.

Sit the fuck down you little fucking clown. Im chilling with a couple friends right now and we dying reading all these messages ahahaha
DaGrimProphet said:
Motherfucker you got no right to speak on my family issues...not that its your business but she broke that shit bad and she got multiple pre-existing leg and foot conditions to do with blood flow and shit, sometimes she can barely walk. So fuck you very much, you dont know me.

And how you paying 10k without a job? That shit literally proves my point richie rich, fuckin rich kid.

Again it aint youre business but I spend every fuckin day searching for a job for my ass, but that shit cant be found. Im also trying to sell some shit right now so I can send some money to EGR, I barely got shit to sell.

That old nokia I talk about, the number I posted up....that shits my current phone, I cant afford a contract phone, luckily my ass got a ipod touch or Id barely be online.

My mom works 2 jobs and my old man never had a pay rise in the past 8 years, so with inflation his pay almost been going down. We cant afford another car or train fees, so he motorbikes 2 hours into london and 2 hours back every day just to keep my brother in uni and food on my table, theres no work out here motherfucker. You wanna see what he did a few months ago when some van door opened into the road onto him then drove off....

And how the fuck you gonna call me a clown when you just spamming gifs for a reaction? Fucking punk, you dont know me or my life, so how about you shut the fuck up, get back to jerkin off your canadian college boyfriends, and quit judging me.

Rich boy.
gimmefreemusic said:
Im not reading your life story clown, kill yourself.
DaGrimProphet said:
gimmefreemusic said:
Im not reading your life story clown, kill yourself.
Send me a photo of u and your rich boyfriends unless u scared
Then he got scared. He's a fucking low life little troll .

Nov 18, 2010
He forgot to post all the laughing gifs i sent for the first 8 PMs he sent me.

He just wants me to post my pics cuz he is either gay or he wants to Photoshop them and get his lil revenge.

Im not even tryna entertain this lil girl he just keeps posting and posting and posting.

Nov 18, 2010
Pierre and I are not cut from the same cloth.
Yeah, you're right
Ive gotten laid
I go outside
I have friends
I have had a job
I have some money
I dont have two dads
My weed doesnt have glass in it
I dont pick and eat mushrooms from the forest
I dont cry when my mom stubs her toe

Etc.

Im done, going back n forth with you is actually embarassing.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah, you're right
Ive gotten laid
I have friends
I have had a job
I have some money
Yeah, I'll give you these.

I go outside
I dont have two dads
My weed doesnt have glass in it
I dont pick and eat mushrooms from the forest
I dont cry when my mom stubs her toe
Can't even think of any more true facts? How can I be looking for a job if I don't go outside son? Shit how do I even get to my garage you already said I drink in?

And you forgot a few:
>You were born into a moderately wealthy family
>You stay posting someone else's picture when you too scared to post your own
>You're too scared to contact me without being anonymous
>You spend your time trolling strangers on message boards anonymously
>You never been "bullied" over bullshit issues like false rape accusations, autistic stalkers, and other bullshit out of your control
>You got a fancy ass smartphone
>You make up false facts about people and post them to your cheerleading audience

etc

Im done, going back n forth with you is actually embarassing.
Yea it is, especially when you gotta make up shit for attention.