LIVIO - MY LIFE VOL 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
most of the rappers u hear rappin bout shit like, cars, bitches, money, being a gangsta, or even any thing , r fulla shit, so he isnt on his own there, i think the cd is kinda bangin and i dont like alot, but thats just me, i wouldnt mind getiin a few track from dudes, so if sum one can hook up the contact let me know, and who owns rights to the "My Life Album"?.............the featuers was ok, i think the solos was sick...............but again just me, shit is bangin in the car too, i buy or listen to sit cuz of the talent not if they lyin or tellin the truth, cuz in show biznezz its all a lie!

May 10, 2002
Big Robb said:
most of the rappers u hear rappin bout shit like, cars, bitches, money, being a gangsta, or even any thing , r fulla shit, so he isnt on his own there, i think the cd is kinda bangin and i dont like alot, but thats just me, i wouldnt mind getiin a few track from dudes, so if sum one can hook up the contact let me know, and who owns rights to the "My Life Album"?.............the featuers was ok, i think the solos was sick...............but again just me, shit is bangin in the car too, i buy or listen to sit cuz of the talent not if they lyin or tellin the truth, cuz in show biznezz its all a lie!
Sooooo..are you sayin the artists on KVE are liars?

And yes,that was Livio on "Hater Hotline"...

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
i am sayin entertainers in genral r liars, dig deeper and come up with nothing, but its just a more image thang for all rappers,

so r u tellin me just cuz a dude is ridin on 20's u gonna buy his shit?

or
just cuz dude really killed a muthafucka u gonna buy his shit?

or

u gonna buy it cuz his lyrics is sick and / or the shit is knckin?

fuck whut he does i am gettin it cuz it sounds tight...........

May 10, 2002
Big Robb said:
i am sayin entertainers in genral r liars, dig deeper and come up with nothing, but its just a more image thang for all rappers,

so r u tellin me just cuz a dude is ridin on 20's u gonna buy his shit?

or
just cuz dude really killed a muthafucka u gonna buy his shit?

or

u gonna buy it cuz his lyrics is sick and / or the shit is knckin?

fuck whut he does i am gettin it cuz it sounds tight...........
Its all gravy,like I said...everyone has different tastes.Yes,I like to hear reality.Why you think I dont like Season Of Da Siccness?Cus that muthafucka never shot or ate a baby...cmon now.As far as fools ridin on 20s...I give respect to the Cash Money Click cus they keepin it real...they got money,and they got all they rides on 20s...and thats what they rap about.Fuck entertainment,Ill watch TV for that shit.Thats why I really dont feel alotta mainstream as well as a few undergound artists.But Livio just blows it outta proportion...thats my point.Im a real ass person who hates liars...with a passion.If you cant come real,dont come at all...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Big Robb said:
You can go to www.pakpros.com and get in contact with Amir (CEO) or somebody from his label. I have Livio's direct cell #.....but that wouldn't be too bright to post it on here.

If you want I can make a call and see if it's cool to pass it on......hit me on the e-mail and let me know if you want me to make that move for you.

[email protected]

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn I didn't know the folks thought like that of him up there, some one must like him cuz someone obviously put some nice bread behind that project with Funk Daddy and Bosko on the beats and all them big name features.

I thought the album was pretty damn tight, the beats are knockin for the most part, and he lyrically seems to be very very talented to me, not just some average shit talker, some of his metaphors are amazing, they had me dyin laughing, and I liked how he switched his styles to adjust to different tracks and features,

I wouldn't also mind hookin up with him and or gettin a track from him.