LIVIO - MY LIFE VOL 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't know if anyone besides me has heard this fool but, GOD DAMN THIS FOOL IS STRAIGHT FIRE!!! this is the first album in a long time I let play all the way through and almost every track had a tight ass beat. If you aint peeped this album, go do it now. this shit is tight as fuck. I been peeping it for like maybe 2 months now but didn't think to post shit about him on the board. peep the album.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
xraidedloc831 said:
I don't know if anyone besides me has heard this fool but, GOD DAMN THIS FOOL IS STRAIGHT FIRE!!! this is the first album in a long time I let play all the way through and almost every track had a tight ass beat. If you aint peeped this album, go do it now. this shit is tight as fuck. I been peeping it for like maybe 2 months now but didn't think to post shit about him on the board. peep the album.

just got the album from my homie or tight ass street team member up in seattle shit i sknckin homie, not the just the features but the solos is tight dude is sick

May 10, 2002
Man this fool needs to stay away from the "bling-bling" shit...why?Cus hes NOT a baller.Everything he says on that album is a LIE.He WOULD be tight if he stuck to actually bein an MC,instead of bein a wanna-be Fabolous.Hes aint a gangsta or a baller.Matter of fact,dude dont even have a car...and hes talkin bout ridin on 22's"?!?!?!Nor has shot anyone or sold any kilos of anything.I cant respect a liar or a fronter...but from what ive heard,hes comin down to reality...and changin his style.

On a side note,they promoted and hyped the SHIT outta this album up here...and the huge "buzz" lasted about 15 minutes.They didnt even get the distribution they "guarnteed" they had.They(Pak Pros) spent somewheres near $70,000 on this album...and I heard a nasty rumor that they are in some serious money issues with the *ehe* governtment.But muthafuckas speak loud,so Im not sure if thats entirely true,but I wouldnt doubt it...that album didnt even sell 100 units locally the last time I heard.

And if you look in the new issue of Murderdog,they gave his album like 1 and half nuts,and nothin real positive to say about the album...sayin that it was an embarrassment to Seattle hip-hop.OUCH!

I am far from a hater,but I just thought muthafuckas should know the truth.For the most part,he got PUSHED into this album...he just turned 18.Hes young and impressionable.Once he matures and gets his own power and mind to create his own concepts,hell be tight...the kid has potential,he just sittin in with the wrong crowd!

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Livio's shit doesnt even compare to Street Level. Yes he is from Seattle, and he can't even sell a lot of albums even in his own city with all those big name features.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

I have a secret to tell though.........ah fuck it.....I'll leave it alone.

HAHAHA

It's not like you guys haven't already killed his name for don't knows like me.

But hey, secrets aren't fun unless everyone knows.

:dead:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i wish i saw this earlier.....lol.....Livio's album is gay as fuck...There are maybe 2 tracks that are tight....His features are the only good part of the album....From knowing him personally, I can say he is NOT in ANY way at all a G....All that G shit is BS....So to all the don't knows, know y'all know...Comin' straight from the mouth of the 206 representers on this board. Everything that Purebred Hogg and YV and SkilledAssassin said, I can agree with....

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Livio just needs direction from the right mentor.I gotta track with him & Byrdie that is tight as fuck.He aint blingin on it,he just MC'n like he should be...
Ill vouch for my folks Purebred on this one....boy was gettin off on that track. Ive never heard Livio come that tight. I thought Byrdie was gonna eat his ass up....but the man held his own.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
And if you look in the new issue of Murderdog,they gave his album like 1 and half nuts,and nothin real positive to say about the album...sayin that it was an embarrassment to Seattle hip-hop.OUCH!
in retrospect Showcase Magazine thought highly of Livio's album. I've heard some of his material and I thought it was knockin

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Big Robb said:

I heard about that.......all I have to say is.....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. lol

in retrospect Showcase Magazine thought highly of Livio's album.
It's amazing what you can buy these days..........:rolleyes:

May 10, 2002
Big Robb said:

in retrospect Showcase Magazine thought highly of Livio's album. I've heard some of his material and I thought it was knockin
Its all good folks.Im just shinnin a light on some real chit-chat.Hes a fake ass wannabe thug.And I personally cant listen to someone just rhyme about the most popular subject at the time.Which right now in most MAINSTREAM hip-hop,is bling-blingin,ridin on 22's and bein a thug/gangsta....when a muthafucka never sold a key,doesnt even have a goddamn car(kinda hard to have rims on a non-exsistent vehicle) and never blasted on a muthafucka.I just think its ridiculous.Now,if Pak Pros hadnt tried so fuckin hard to be on the goddamn band-wagon...the album might have had a chance.Just my 2 cents.

May 10, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
sorry people. didn't know all the shit about him not having a car and shit. and all the other shit.
Shit,its all gravy savelle.Aint nothin wrong with havin your opinion.If you like that shit,bump that shit.I just thought yall would like to know who youre playin in your rides and what not...