living legends tour march 2nd portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
its gonna be a great show thanks to all the siccness homies that purchased tickits and supporting this west coast music it has and always will be my dream and vision to unite the west coast rap and hip hop commmunity one love octavius....................

Feb 17, 2004
thank you nw!!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone who came out and supported the show last night !!!!!!!if you was there then theres no need to explain the show was one of the best this year! real talk if you were there and have pics please post them , i dont do shows that often but when i do they are classic concerts and all the artist show up and perform , i want th thank CELLY CEL SPAICE 1 AND RBL POSSE AND S.JAMES FAB SATURDAY'S RAP NASTY-SLEEP POE- ONE FAMM ALLSTARS-JP-PIC-MACK AND AK-FLEETWOOD DJ FRESH-KODIAC-MEAGAN FOR THE HELP' DJ AUDIO-SCOTT GORDON,MILLION DOLLA AND PLAYBOY DAY-ROME RED ROSE!!!!!! WAT IT DEW THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SHOW A SUCCESS ON ALL LEVELS AND THE FANS WHO CAME OUT I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART REAL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU AT THE NEXT EVENT ,

OCTAVIUS THE PROMOTER MILLER!

www.myspace.com/seagramrecords
www.myspace.com/nextlevelpromotion

[email protected]
503-993-0114

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Mac & A.K. want to thank Octavious for bringin us out on our first visit to Portland. It fa sho won't be the last. We got a good response while we were out there. One love again

Mac & A.K.

Feb 17, 2004
MR. CLEEN said:
Mac & A.K. want to thank Octavious for bringin us out on our first visit to Portland. It fa sho won't be the last. We got a good response while we were out there. One love again

Mac & A.K.

yeah yall put it down one of the best sets of the night ,celly and spice and rbl put it down ,my nigg fleetwood, s.james copper loc ,good ass show real shit !!!!!!!!!!!