living legends tour march 2nd portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
yeah this is gonna be a great show and more people are coming on board ,mac & ak from palo alto coming through, pat lorenzo,i got some portland rappers gonna kick it off we are also trying to book a spot up in seattle the next night imma try the showbox if anybody got any suggestions on a spot in seattle for this show holla at me asap

we are going to do an instore at one stop records in portland the day of the show so come on down to flick up picks or holla at these rappers they looking for verse work while they in town so hit me up if interested in gettin some of these cats on ya project

[email protected]

503-993-0114 voicemail

leave me your number!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I wish i had comcast, been missing those spontanious phat shows

im still so instatutionalized, im just now realizing that I can come to a rap show again lol. Oc you still got my number folks hit me up and we can link up

Jan 28, 2006
dont miss the hostest concert hit the portland the living legends tour starring celly cel rbl spice one fleetwoods and more also there afterparty we annouce the spot at the show on the mic djfrresh kodiack dj audio

Feb 17, 2004
djfrresh said:
dont miss the hostest concert hit the portland the living legends tour starring celly cel rbl spice one fleetwoods and more also there afterparty we annouce the spot at the show on the mic djfrresh kodiack dj audio

fresh make sure you get there on time the sound check is at 4:30 pm yaddddddddddraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
EPA's own Mac & A.K. will be there fa sho, and we'll be stocked with the new Demolition Men Presents: Out The Trunk 4 Hosted By: Mac & A.K. Make sure yall snatch one ya dig...