lions to trade down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
Lions | Team would like to trade down in NFL Draft
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:59:01 -0800

Tom Kowalksi, of MLive.com, reports the Detroit Lions are hoping to trade down in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. The Lions currently hold the No. 2 overall selection in the draft.

----------

:eek:

Aug 9, 2006
lol matt millen makes the cards FO look like geniuses.....must be nice to be a team in the NFC north.....you know that detriot will be bad year after year.....pretty much two free wins....well if this happens you know they want draft another WR in CALVIN JOHNSON

Sep 17, 2005
There were 2 or 3 years that the Lions were pretty good back in the day. When Scot Mitchell was QB. Im not sure if they made it to the NFC championship but I know twice they made it to the second round of the playoffs (thats pretty good for a perenial loser). Barry Sanders wanted to go to the Dolphins to play wit Marino and they wouldnt let him go they rather he retire and sit at home.

Aug 9, 2006
i think they should trade up a couple spots and get joe thomas...thats like best case secnairo i could pick up for them.....no question they need some strong players on there O-line.....they need to start from there.....

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
OG_Carl_Weather said:
There were 2 or 3 years that the Lions were pretty good back in the day. When Scot Mitchell was QB. Im not sure if they made it to the NFC championship but I know twice they made it to the second round of the playoffs (thats pretty good for a perenial loser). Barry Sanders wanted to go to the Dolphins to play wit Marino and they wouldnt let him go they rather he retire and sit at home.
when herman moore and brett perriman were their starting wide receivers...they were sick though.

Sep 26, 2005
kitna still gonna be they qb? he old he did alright but i think they need a younger qb while they have such a high pick in the first round