Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
I think Wayne is nice with it. I started listening to him on his Lights Out album. I still like that album. I haven't heard the Carters yet but I heard a mixtape of his called the Drought that came out before Carter 1 that shit was sick. I think that's when he started flowing like Jay. But yah Wayne is nice on the mic. I don't know about his whole kissing men thing though that is beyond suspect.

May 7, 2002
sorrymayne said:
I bet he put some niggaz from the yay to the sac on a tracc he would get outshined tho
LMAO.... Is that right? Get the Bay's dick out of your mouth and quit being so closed minded. Aside from Yukmouth, Ya Boy, Locksmith, and Quinn, there arn't many rappers in the Bay that can fuck with LiL Wayne on a lyrical level... I'm just being real.

Mar 6, 2005
I can understand some people would say Lil Wayne is boring because his flow does have that mellow type delivery, but his word play is sick and his lyrics are above average and better than most of the top mainstream rappers out there. I don't consider him being the best mainstream rapper right now but I also wouldn't argue with him claiming it because hes got 3 classic albums (which is pretty plenty for a 23 year old and still has more years and years to go) and soundscan to back it up. I think to me Chamillionaire is the best rapper out right now. He can flow and spit on any type of beat, he sings his own hooks, and can go toe to toe against any MC and has the album sales to back it up aswell. And pretty much everything he touches right now is a hit.

Mar 4, 2006
I think the best mainstream rappers are Nas, Ghostface, Fabolous, Ludacris, and Juelz Santana. I think they all better than Wayne also except Juelz and Wayne are pretty even in my opinion. I think Juelz ate Wayne on the Black Republicans mixtape joint though.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
DAMN!

LMAO @ callin Lil Wayne overrated and spittin weak lyrics....

HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY?

hold up, don't answer that, no need to waste board space to read a foolish response...

Nov 5, 2004
I know not a single human being that heard this album and wasn't impressed. Backpackers, crunk fans, gangsta rap fans, nerds, etc.

Feb 27, 2007
i gotta go wit guerrero on this. lil wayne really aint all that hot. his main subscribers are the suburban whites. no offensive to anyone, but thoes people but his music the most.

May 10, 2002
^^ That comment is funny to me... suburban whites by the majority of ALL music so what's your point????

Andre 3000 just said himself that Lil Wayne was the hardest rapper at the moment

People need to actually listen to his last 2 albums and forget about the 1st shit they heard from Wayne 10 yrs ago when he was 9 LOL

Mar 6, 2005
To settle things Carter 1 and Carter 2 is better than any Jay-Z album (who is considered "the top mainstream nigga") and lil wayne put em out back to back. The people that be sayin Lil Wayne aint got heat should really listen to Carter albums carefully specifically Carter II.

May 2, 2006
I listened to both of them vol 1 is ok but vol 2 just flat out sucks he shoud have kept that person that was ghost ridding for him may be it would have came out better.

May 10, 2002
My comment was in reference to BigDayne about suburban whites only liking Wayne, that's why I put ^^^

so "fuck outta hear" yourself

I haven't heard either Dedication album yet...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...
THIS THREAD IS SATURATED WITH CATZ WHO ARE DEFICIENT IN JUDGEMENT, SENSE AND UNDERSTANDING.

THE DEFINITION OF A FOOL-

BEFORE YOU GIVE INPUT, BE SURE YOUR NOT SPEAKING OUT YOUR AZZ.

GO GIVE THE CARTER's A THOROUGH LISTEN THEN COME BACK AND TRY TO HOLD AN INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Lil Wayne is hella tight but i can't get over the fact that he kisses dudes on the lips. Carter 1 and carter 2 are both nasty though and despite the kissin shit i'll most definatly get his next solo cuz i know it will be good.