Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
Hes dropped 10 albums at the age of 23 years old and he is still in his prime and maybe even gettin better. With 2-3 Platinum album under his belt and hasnt hit 25years old yet. Its hard to argue with what his saying if you have his resume.

May 2, 2006
2 plaques out of 10 i dont think he deserved anything for the carter volume 2 i heard more people were listening to the chooped cd more then the album thats what i believe

Nov 7, 2006
this nigga can drop 45 albums and all of em can be platimun but that dont make him a good rapper at all. he just looks the look, this guy sucks lyrically and flow wise and i dont care wat anyone says bout it.

HG800

Sicc OG
Dec 18, 2002
one of my fav rappers right now, i had to let his new albums soak in but now I can't stop playing them. Just listen to his word play he spits fire.

May 10, 2002
shit I never really heard anything BEFORE his last 3 albums cuz I figured dude would be weak but his shit is hard, and if you listen with open ears it's hard to deny he ain't on top period!

If you don't think Lil Wayne's a tight rapper you haven't heard his last 3 albums...

Jan 3, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
this nigga can drop 45 albums and all of em can be platimun but that dont make him a good rapper at all. he just looks the look, this guy sucks lyrically and flow wise and i dont care wat anyone says bout it.

uhm...are u sure about that ?

listen to his words on his songs...and you'll find out this foos lyrical as fuck

i never liked lil wayne...till i actually listen to his words...hes clever...

how he raps is like whatevers to me....but his words are sicc

May 31, 2006
i duno, i've heard one of his new cd's at my friend's house from start to finish. to me he's a typical mainstream rapper, swimmin in money, with a fan base consisted of teenagers. he does have somewhat clever wordplay, but his content blows and delivery is kinda boring..

Nov 7, 2006
skoooolin said:
uhm...are u sure about that ?

listen to his words on his songs...and you'll find out this foos lyrical as fuck

i never liked lil wayne...till i actually listen to his words...hes clever...

how he raps is like whatevers to me....but his words are sicc
thats waht one of my friends said cause he loves the guy so i decided to give him a listened and hes boring as fuck. everything is so simple and he doesnt say anyhting that is even average IMO i personally think hes horrible but hes makin ends meet so he should keep doin wat hes doin and i will never give him a shot again lol

Jan 18, 2006
IVE BEEN SAYEN HES WAY OVERRATED, I MEAN HES BEEN BIG A LOT LONGER THEN CHAMILLIONAIRE AND WAYNE AINT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE TO ME. WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER HE WAS A LOT BETTER CUZ HE HAD A LOT BETTER FLOWS.

Nov 24, 2006
When they got over at Cash Money by Juve, B.G, Mannie and Turk the clourt papers said he was 27. Not takin nothin away from the gay ass nigga can spit, but sometimes he dont spit about shit, and jus keeps goin on and on. I bet he put some niggaz from the yay to the sac on a tracc he would get outshined tho

Feb 17, 2006
wayne is like any other mainstream rapper in that he is only selling shit because of his mainstream beats, so obviously what you sell doesn't say shit about how you rap...take 50 cent for example

the bullshit he raps about is like any other mainstream artists: money, cars, bitches, drugs...his flow would be the weakest in the mainstream if it werent for some of them dipset bitches like juelz santana and jim jones

so, to me, wayne is a bullshit gimmic fake-ass gangsta rapper that is lucky he's in the mainstream because he would get no respect in the underground