Lil Man...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2006
So your sayin Lil man is a gangsta? As far as where the drugs is coming from I think is irrelevant to this topic.

The majority of the music that's coming out the southeast and is really being heard and talked about is coming from blacks.....gangsta's. And along with that comes controversy and we all know controversy sells. I think if your rappin and don't fall under that catogory or genre it's just makes it harder for you to get recognition from the members of this forum.

So does that make him different you ask? Yes.

Im not tryin to sound racist because Im not. I think that's just how it is.
How is that a irrelevant topic? What do you think gangs do? Maybe when you are kids you beat each up over colors and blocks but its really all about drugs and drug territories. Is Lil Man from a Hood? or is he gangsta? I guess thats a matter of opinion.

The reason the majority of "south east" rappers dont sell cd's cause all they are talking about is South East and who can relate to that? Also you have dudes from like south san diego and the eastside not trying to hear it let alone the rest of the world. If I rapped I would be puttting out some music about the west coast, but thats just me. The fact you think blacks are the only gangstas in the streets of south east has me baffled...What about all the 59 brims...they live in shelltown...The westcoast 30's live in Logan and so on and so forth. I hope you can open your eyes to whats really going on around you since it says you are from South East.

Does it make you racist...I dont know, but basically you are saying he isnt black so he cant be gangsta and you wont check it out...The term gangsta is from Italians, Jews, Irish which were gangsta's before African Americans.

Jun 15, 2005
fuck lil man and his pops dildo brown....
its one thing to be down for your homies kiko and a man who calls himself "queenie", but to diss a 14 year old kid because of his pops is straight weak.

Unless you're in that age range yourself. If you are, then do your thing - my bad.

Dec 5, 2007
I havent got that far yet today, I normally read at night and post in the morning. I come to the siccness to hear about new music and new people etc etc...I think people come here cause they like to argue haha...Not to say I dont stir any shit up...I just call it like it I see it...I will be checking him out now

i appreciate you checkin out the homie raskals.

check it... i know it can be frustrating when you tryna push some shit that you believe in and muthafuckaz dont wanna give you the time of day. i've gotten frustrated about shit and blown my top a few times, in person and online. it never really helps your situation. it just makes you look like you're frustrated cuz your shit aint crackin... even though thats not the case. first thing is you gotta understand that not many people got the balls to be the first one to say something is dope. most muthafuckaz be lookin in the mirror all day lickin they lips like homos wondering what everybody else thinks about them. so you gotta just be smart, sit back and utilize that information to your advantage, and formulate a strategy of how to get people's attention. not to say you're gonna pull some fake ass publicity stunt, but sometimes you gotta think like a politician when speaking to potential fans/customers. don't think im over here tryna school you either, i can just feel your frustration and i know what its like to feel that way. as far as race goes, i think thats irrelevant in your case. you just gotta put some time and thought into marketing before people get on board with what you pushin. i dont know what the demographic is of siccness :siccness: but i dont think theres much 20 years and younger. even though he got some tight jams with older dudes like jayo and big june, grown folks historically have never taken interest in a rappin kid of ANY race... print up a gang of samplers and dump em at the high schools in every hood. thats what id do with him.

bottom line: lil dude is hard, and spittin some G ass shit. i give him his props. tell him 2 keep bussin

Nov 13, 2004
Raskals5 said:
How is that a irrelevant topic? What do you think gangs do? Maybe when you are kids you beat each up over colors and blocks but its really all about drugs and drug territories. Is Lil Man from a Hood? or is he gangsta? I guess thats a matter of opinion.
I said it's irrelevant to THIS topic (thread). And bangin out here has never been based on drugs or drug terriotories. This ain't The Wire. It always been about colors and where a nigga was from.

The fact you think blacks are the only gangstas in the streets of south east has me baffled...What about all the 59 brims...they live in shelltown...The westcoast 30's live in Logan and so on and so forth.
Homie, you are totally spinnin my words. I never said that blacks are the only gangstas in the streets of southeast. I said: "The majority of the music that's coming out the southeast and is really being heard and talked about is coming from blacks.....gangsta's." Check the threads on this forum.

And what about the Brims and Coasters? That's Southeast!!

but basically you are saying he isnt black so he cant be gangsta and you wont check it out...The term gangsta is from Italians, Jews, Irish which were gangsta's before African Americans.
LMAO!

My point is this, if your rappin and your name ain't ringin in the streets then you'll hardly get noticed on this forum no matter what race you are.

Oct 19, 2006
I said it's irrelevant to THIS topic (thread). And bangin out here has never been based on drugs or drug terriotories. This ain't The Wire. It always been about colors and where a nigga was from.

Homie, you are totally spinnin my words. I never said that blacks are the only gangstas in the streets of southeast. I said: "The majority of the music that's coming out the southeast and is really being heard and talked about is coming from blacks.....gangsta's." Check the threads on this forum.

LMAO!

My point is this, if your rappin and your name ain't ringin in the streets then you'll hardly get noticed on this forum no matter what race you are.
I am starting to think you aren't from the streets or southeast...

The coast in Logan a big mexican neighborhood and the brims in Shelltown another big mexican neighborhood

So when bloods bang on bloods in diego, whats that about? You say this isnt the wire? San Diego is a border town and what do you think gangsta's in diego do? Hang on the corner throwing gang signs? Heard of gang injunctions? You are the one that said he dont fall in the same category as other southeast rappers..yet he got jayo, irocc, big june and many others on most of tracks and you said its a different genre. A lot the biggest artist on some street shit from the 90's were most hispanic and now you want to make it like the majority dudes rappin that are gangsta are black. You got life fucked up. Open your eyes, look around..

My point is this lil kid sold more cd's than almost anybody in southeast and it wouldnt be hard to get your name noticed if this wasnt such a racial biased forum and all your jibber jabber proved that. So make sure you eat your Mr. T cereal so when you are out in the street banging over your colors and keep making sure diego never unites and stay in some backwards bullshit.

I pity the foo

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
to be honest, im chaldean and ive never had a problem fuckin wit nobody of any race in dago on some rap shit..as for siccness i dont think its so much of as a racial thing but the fact that your heard of or not...lil man might of sold however many records but it most likely wasnt to the siccness population
if he keep doin his thing and he gets mentioned on here alil more im sure he'll be well known within these forums lol
bottom line is some people is always goin deny it on some ignorant shit but hopefully most will just judge on the music

and im pretty sure his music is the same genre as irocc jayo big june etc if hes doin songs with em...

Dec 5, 2007

LMAO!

hey homeboy, i dont know how my name got mixed up in your post, but whatever the fuck you just quoted with my name on it, i didnt write that. i dont appreciate that shit. you need to take that down

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
LIL MAN IS THE HOMIE AND HE GOT MORE HUSTLE THAN 85% OF THESE GROWN ASS MEN OUT HERE. BIG UPS TO HIM & MY DUDE DIDO. I WAS IN A COUPLE OF HIS VIDEOS AND DVDS. THEM BOYS ARE GANGSTAS SO DONT GET IT TWISTED. DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN!

Oct 19, 2006
to be honest, im chaldean and ive never had a problem fuckin wit nobody of any race in dago on some rap shit..as for siccness i dont think its so much of as a racial thing but the fact that your heard of or not...lil man might of sold however many records but it most likely wasnt to the siccness population
if he keep doin his thing and he gets mentioned on here alil more im sure he'll be well known within these forums lol
bottom line is some people is always goin deny it on some ignorant shit but hopefully most will just judge on the music

and im pretty sure his music is the same genre as irocc jayo big june etc if hes doin songs with em...
Yeah I always that this forum was to promote new artist and new music from existing artist...imma stick that art forum haha

Nov 13, 2004
I am starting to think you aren't from the streets or southeast...

The coast in Logan a big mexican neighborhood and the brims in Shelltown another big mexican neighborhood

So when bloods bang on bloods in diego, whats that about? You say this isnt the wire? San Diego is a border town and what do you think gangsta's in diego do? Hang on the corner throwing gang signs? Heard of gang injunctions? You are the one that said he dont fall in the same category as other southeast rappers..yet he got jayo, irocc, big june and many others on most of tracks and you said its a different genre. A lot the biggest artist on some street shit from the 90's were most hispanic and now you want to make it like the majority dudes rappin that are gangsta are black. You got life fucked up. Open your eyes, look around..

My point is this lil kid sold more cd's than almost anybody in southeast and it wouldnt be hard to get your name noticed if this wasnt such a racial biased forum and all your jibber jabber proved that. So make sure you eat your Mr. T cereal so when you are out in the street banging over your colors and keep making sure diego never unites and stay in some backwards bullshit.

I pity the foo
And Im staring to think your not even black or from the Southeast let alone Daygo to be speakin on us Bloods like you know our history.

You think we were fuedin with other bloods because of drugs! If you do your sadly mistaken home boy. Maybe with the essay's but with "us" it NEVER has been about that. It's been about colors and other stupid reasons. O'farrell and Emerald share the same colors Red and Grey. That's where are beef started. It's stupid as fuck but's it's the truth. With Skyline and Lincoln some say it was over a bitch some say because they were supposedly once Rips and some say different. If you ask the majority of the niggas on here that's from a gang they'll give you mixed answers but I bet none of them will say it's been about drugs.

The gang injunction did'nt start till 3 or 4 years ago so before that yeah we were hangin on the brook, hangin on Alderley, hangin at the park tossin up gang signs!

I want you to name some of these hispanic artist from the 90's, from the southeast, on some street shit that are big on this forum.

And the majority of mutha fuckas from the southeast, that are gangsta and getting recognition from the siccness IS black. Check the threads idiot.

Oct 19, 2006
And Im staring to think your not even black or from the Southeast let alone Daygo to be speakin on us Bloods like you know our history.

You think we were fuedin with other bloods because of drugs! If you do your sadly mistaken home boy. Maybe with the essay's but with "us" it NEVER has been about that. It's been about colors and other stupid reasons. O'farrell and Emerald share the same colors Red and Grey. That's where are beef started. It's stupid as fuck but's it's the truth. With Skyline and Lincoln some say it was over a bitch some say because they were supposedly once Rips and some say different. If you ask the majority of the niggas on here that's from a gang they'll give you mixed answers but I bet none of them will say it's been about drugs.

The gang injunction did'nt start till 3 or 4 years ago so before that yeah we were hangin on the brook, hangin on Alderley, hangin at the park tossin up gang signs!

I want you to name some of these hispanic artist from the 90's, from the southeast, on some street shit that are big on this forum.

And the majority of mutha fuckas from the southeast, that are gangsta and getting recognition from the siccness IS black. Check the threads idiot.
HaHa...ok sherlock you caught me...I am for sure not black and not once did I imply or say I was...

Do I think I know history on bloods in Diego...I probably don't but I know a gang of bloods. I lived in the Dip and hung at 59 park and played ball and got irie there everyday. I also live in the coast and went to high school for a couple years with the crips

OK I know lil one sound scanned all kinds of records in the 90's and at that point it was more than anybody in SD. So did Mr. Shadow, Lil Rob, etc etc

You didnt say the most of the mutha fuckas from south that are gangsta getting recognition on the siccness before....you didnt even mention the siccness...

So go back to the park and throw your gang signs and keep fighting blood on blood and live your backwards 1990's lifestyle and try and call me a idiot...

I pity the foo

Oh yeah...its Ese's....Not Essays

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
I ADMIT, BEING A LATINO RAP ARTIST IS HARD ANYWHERE IN THE USA TODAY. NOT JUST ON THE SICCNESS. JUST TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO U OR TAKE U SERIOUS AS A NON BLACK RAPPER IS CHALLENGE WITHIN ITS SELF, NOT TO SAY IT CANT BE DONE. WE ARE WORKIN HARD TO BREAK THOSE STEREO TYPES, BUT WITH SO MUCH GARBAGE OUT THERE.. FOLKS ARE SCARED TO BUY CD'S. THATS WHY WE ARE ALWAYS DOING SHOWS AND STAYING IN FOLKS FACES, SO THEY CAN KNOW ''WE'' GOT HEAT TOO AND ''WE'' DONT ALL MAKE ZAPP & ROGER LOVE SONGS. I SWEAR IF I HEAR ANOTHER FUCKIN SONG WITH THE TALKBOX EFFECT IN IT IMMA LOSE IT.. LOL!

Oct 19, 2006
I ADMIT, BEING A LATINO RAP ARTIST IS HARD ANYWHERE IN THE USA TODAY. NOT JUST ON THE SICCNESS. JUST TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO U OR TAKE U SERIOUS AS A NON BLACK RAPPER IS CHALLENGE WITHIN ITS SELF, NOT TO SAY IT CANT BE DONE. WE ARE WORKIN HARD TO BREAK THOSE STEREO TYPES, BUT WITH SO MUCH GARBAGE OUT THERE.. FOLKS ARE SCARED TO BUY CD'S. THATS WHY WE ARE ALWAYS DOING SHOWS AND STAYING IN FOLKS FACES, SO THEY CAN KNOW ''WE'' GOT HEAT TOO AND ''WE'' DONT ALL MAKE ZAPP & ROGER LOVE SONGS. I SWEAR IF I HEAR ANOTHER FUCKIN SONG WITH THE TALKBOX EFFECT IN IT IMMA LOSE IT.. LOL!
I have to disagree...a lot of latin rap sells...especially in california, az, texas and many other southwest states...In texas the blacks fuck with mexicans and its all love and they arent set tripping and worried about the next mans hustle...it may be a challenge in other areas but pitbull [even though i dont like his music] has the east on lock.

I am open to all kinds of music and whats funny the dude that probably did some other best rap is white...Em

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
I have to disagree...a lot of latin rap sells...especially in california, az, texas and many other southwest states...In texas the blacks fuck with mexicans and its all love and they arent set tripping and worried about the next mans hustle...it may be a challenge in other areas but pitbull [even though i dont like his music] has the east on lock.

I am open to all kinds of music and whats funny the dude that probably did some other best rap is white...Em
STILL WE MADE BE ABLE TO SELL HERE AND THERE BUT NO ONE I KNOW, THAT IS NOT MEXICAN, RUNS AROUND BUMPING A LIL ROB ALBUM. WHUT I MEANT IS.. ITS HARD FOR LATINO M.C.'S TO GET THE SAME KIND OF LOVE AND RESPECT A BLACK RAPPER WOULD. I CAN GO TO SOUTHEAST AND MY ESE'S BUMP THAT MITCHY ON THE REG, BUT I CAN CROSS THE STREET TO MY NIGGAS HOUSE AND THEY AINT EVEN GOT NO LATINO RAP, NOT EVEN ON BOOTLEG. BIG UPS TO THE FEW THAT HAVE CROSSED THAT THRESHHOLD LIKE THE LATE BIG PUN, PIT BULL, BABY BASH, FAT JOE AND I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHERS THAT HAD A PLATTNUM OR GOLD HIT. BUT I GET WHUT U SAYIN HOMIE.

Oct 19, 2006
STILL WE MADE BE ABLE TO SELL HERE AND THERE BUT NO ONE I KNOW, THAT IS NOT MEXICAN, RUNS AROUND BUMPING A LIL ROB ALBUM. WHUT I MEANT IS.. ITS HARD FOR LATINO M.C.'S TO GET THE SAME KIND OF LOVE AND RESPECT A BLACK RAPPER WOULD. I CAN GO TO SOUTHEAST AND MY ESE'S BUMP THAT MITCHY ON THE REG, BUT I CAN CROSS THE STREET TO MY NIGGAS HOUSE AND THEY AINT EVEN GOT NO LATINO RAP, NOT EVEN ON BOOTLEG. BIG UPS TO THE FEW THAT HAVE CROSSED THAT THRESHHOLD LIKE THE LATE BIG PUN, PIT BULL, BABY BASH, FAT JOE AND I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHERS THAT HAD A PLATTNUM OR GOLD HIT. BUT I GET WHUT U SAYIN HOMIE.
I just used lil rob as example...that dude is corny and on some old backwards orale hairnet bullshit...I can see why nobody wanna listen to that no matter what race you are...but you can sell a lot more cds than just local...the whole southwest waiting for some new latin rap and if the rest dont wanna support...fuck em...I stick with what I said orginally...This forum is on some bias and racist shit

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Big Pun would ve smashed on any Rapper!! It dont matter what color u are if u smashin u smashin. If Lil Man is Hard on the mic- He'll get his propers!! This may sound funny but fans don't shit sometimes, You have 2 ask a real rapper/mc wit spits if another rapper is cold. a fan can B fickle than a muthafucka. They might like u because of where u from , how u look the beat, what set u from! Simple shit but true spitz cant B denied, and he only 14 the sky is the limit

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
It dont matter what color u are if u smashin u smashin.
TRUE, BUT ITS HELLA HARDER FOR NON BLACK RAPPERS THAN OTHERS..
TO BE RECONIZED AS A LATINO RAPPER U GOTTA EITHER HAVE SUPER MONSTER SPIT BETTER THAN ANY ONE ELSE AROUND U (LIKE BIG PUN) OR HAVE A SUPER SMASH CLUB/LADIES HIT (LIKE PITBULL/BABY BASH). U CANT JUST BE A RUN IN THE MILL RAPPER LIKE SOME OF THESE THESE OTHER CATS OUT NOW (LIKE LIL BOOSIE OR WHUTEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS) WHO DROPS ELEMENTARY RHYMES AND GOT A HIT... DONT GET ME WRONG, I AINT ON NO RACIST SHIT. IM JUST CALLIN IT HOW I SEE IT.

BTW THE RAPPERS I MENTION ABOVE WERE JUST EXAMPLES.

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
...This forum is on some bias and racist shit

shit if it is then i should of been fired along time ago. ..it's what the people want we don had dido brown, lil rob, big bandit from pomona and so on n so on as a matter a fact we got all those cd's on the shelf as we speak. if people wanted it all like that dont you think ya'll would of had a deal by now?. im not clownin it just how it is.

Nov 13, 2004
HaHa...ok sherlock you caught me...I am for sure not black and not once did I imply or say I was...
Then stop speakin on us Southeast "G'"s like you know the business, Watson.

OK I know lil one sound scanned all kinds of records in the 90's and at that point it was more than anybody in SD. So did Mr. Shadow, Lil Rob, etc etc
The only one in that group that was successful in the 90's was Lil Rob and it was actually in 97 with his album "Crazy Life". Lil One did drop several records in 97 but he did'nt really get his recognition till 2002. Same thing with Mr. Shadow he did'nt start droppin records till 97-98. So where they big back then like you say they where, No.

You didnt say the most of the mutha fuckas from south that are gangsta getting recognition on the siccness before....you didnt even mention the siccness...
Check my second post and others. It clearly states that I was speakin on this forum. If I didn't mention the Siccness or the Southeast then what the hell did you think I was speakin on, China.

So go back to the park and throw your gang signs and keep fighting blood on blood and live your backwards 1990's lifestyle and try and call me a idiot...
Uhhh, No. Theres a Gang Injunction, remember!! LOL.

Ignorance is bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.