Lil' Kim Released From Federal Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
im sorry to ruin your hot buttered lil kim dreams slowpoke, its 100% factual. thats the episode of countdown to lockdown they dont show. Ask around the town see what you come up with.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
OOOOOOOOOOOOH HELL NAW MAN,..YOU KNOW MY WIGHT REQIUEMENTS FOR MY WOMANS!!!!!!

IF IT AINT NOT NO NONE KINDA 200LBS AND PLUS,
THEN THERE ANIT NO LUST!

SHE IS BEST 120 (129 IF YOU COUNT THE CUM YOU TALKING ABOUT)

SO SHE AINT ON MMY LIST TO HIT,...

BUT TO SAVE THE TIME,..AND TO COSIGN FOR THE WORDS YOU TYPE,... (NEVER CALLING YOU A LIE,...I JUST WANNA SEE SOME KINDA PROOF ABOUT THIS,...)

CO KNOW THAT YOU THAT PLAYA PARTNER AND ALL,..AND IF IT SEEMS LIKE I'M ON YOU ABOUT THIS,..THAT AINT NOT NONE KINDA WHERE I'M COMING FROM,....YOU GOOD FOLKS WIFFA WITH IT

I'M JUST LOOKING FOR THE FACTS,..

RESPECT TO YOU THO,...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
that semen shit aint true brotha...

cause i remember the exact same story being told about onna the new kids on the block fags when i was in the 6th grade, all the way down to the 8 ounces of it and shit...

plus, when did semen become poisonous?? after the shit ive made em do i aint never killed a bitch...lol...

just a urban legend brotha, thats all... numerous artists have passed out on stage/back stage because of dehydration and exaustion, shit i almost passed out before i did the keek show cause all i had to drink the day of and day before was priv and brew, had no food in me, and a fur coat on...lol...

but yeah its all just bullshit

Jan 18, 2006
she was on the cover of the NY post yesterday, i read it on the plane, about how she got breakfast in bed and stuff. The headline was BIG KIM