Lil' Kim Released From Federal Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
i didnt even realize she was in jail..till now

either way...shes out now...and ready to be the slut she was before

didnt she fuck tupac ?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
jr916 said:
you know she was gettin turned out in the clink i wonder if she still likes men

You talkin bout the same whore who passed out on stage and had to go to the hospitol and get her stomach pumped cause she had too much semen in it, that bitch fiend for dick like a smoker with a sweetooth. She prolly got 8 dicks inside her nasty ass as we speak :eek:

LOL fuck that bitch

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
COCALEAFS said:
You talkin bout the same whore who passed out on stage and had to go to the hospitol and get her stomach pumped cause she had too much semen in it, that bitch fiend for dick like a smoker with a sweetooth. She prolly got 8 dicks inside her nasty ass as we speak :eek:

LOL fuck that bitch
now can i get some proof of this really happing?

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
.. Kim is fuckin' dope... who CARES how many dudes she's let hit..? or females for that matter..

.. he said, she said.. get some business y'all...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol lil kim gets no play in my ride. But honestly i cant think of any self respecting man who would purchase a female rappers cd and actually bump it. and that story i jus told was fact, someone will back me up, can i get a witness?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
COCALEAFS said:
lol lil kim gets no play in my ride. But honestly i cant think of any self respecting man who would purchase a female rappers cd and actually bump it. and that story i jus told was fact, someone will back me up, can i get a witness?
yep you right-maybe just maaaaaaaaaybe some old marvaless though

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
COCALEAFS said:
lol lil kim gets no play in my ride. But honestly i cant think of any self respecting man who would purchase a female rappers cd and actually bump it.

Shhiiiiit... DONT MAKE ME call them out............

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
call um out, get their heterosexual pass revoked. We already know that j-boeg bumpin that new missy cd right now inbetween tim mcgraw sessions. but who else is out there bumpin gettin some in the ride?

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
COCALEAFS said:
that story i jus told was fact, someone will back me up, can i get a witness?

I heard that shit tho,Somethin about 8 ounces in her stomach. Thats almost a fuckin coke can ahahah,Shes a CHAMP!