LIL CONER AT FLAMES DOORSTEP (OFFICIAL) [VID]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
This is seriously pathetic, threads and threads about one dude LOL!

"Don't click on it" or "Don't buy it" sounds like a bunch of little kids playing on the internet, for real.

I remember coming into the East Co. Co. board and everything in here was way different. There was one time when I was promoting my album in here and somebody in here came at me sideways. Thinking I was the Gemini from Tx. calling me a scrap etc. Until it was cleared and it was end of story.

I even got to talk to Woodie (R.I.P.) over the phone and he was hella cool about things and we chopped it up about record labels etc.

It just seems since he passed a lot of you take this forum as a joke and use it for some bullshit. Leave that fucken dude Flame alone already, none of you are gonna do shit over the internet anyway. Go meet up with dude, square it off if you feel that strong about it and let it be, if not STFU already.

I don't gang bang, but I'll tell you this. A whole lot of you expose way too much on here, way too much. Some of you get a little finger happy and type away too much.

Always remember, this is the internet & ANYBODY can come in here under ANY NAME and just read pages & pages of shit that shouldn't be out in the open.

Then we wonder why they're doing gang sweeps.. some of you are not helping the situation.

Just my 2, carry on.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
well we know you buy Flame's cd's, well actually what homeboy cd's don't you buy huh......
my cd collection isn't restricted to just homeboy rap I have hella other rap music Rock, Grunge, Spanish Music, Alternative, soundtracks, Jazz, Blues, oldies, etc. and the list goes on I only got the Thug N Thug Out Mixtapes Vol. 1 and 2 from Vince for free so I havent bought any Flame cds. not a big fan of his music. not gonna knock his hustle im sure theres a market for his music and Im sure he has some fans but I'm not gonna buy his music unless I hear a good song that has good production and subject matter and when that does happen I'll just buy that single track from itunes.

Oct 3, 2006
I think someone just needs to replace Jim Hat as a mod and help out Mr Illmannered delete these type of threads then

May 16, 2002
Gemini could of been a mod here,if he wasn't a scrap.

LOL!!!! Some of you should take your props back due to misinformation. Again, I am from the 831 aka the Salad Bowl, Monterey County, Salinas Valley born & raised Homie.

Scrap? LOL! I think not.

Some of the Homeboys in here know me & we have met in person. They know I don't bang & damn well know I'm no scrap.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL!!!! Some of you should take your props back due to misinformation. Again, I am from the 831 aka the Salad Bowl, Monterey County, Salinas Valley born & raised Homie.

Scrap? LOL! I think not.

Some of the Homeboys in here know me & we have met in person. They know I don't bang & damn well know I'm no scrap.
I was joking.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
My bad ha ha I was just fuckin around,good thing we cleared it tho flame might of ran up on you at a show or something,ha ha again.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
I started this shit as a joke n it turned into something else. Idk y only a few people got it after the they saw it.
Next time i'll put "GOAT DP by 2 siccness rappers 1 Gilroy Resident (OFFICIAL) [VID]"
just to clarify some shit.
Some people r just to cocky as fuck

May 16, 2002
I don't think "scared" is the right word, Bro. More like I don't want to get caught up on some unnecessary bullshit over people talking shit.

That be like you getting shot at and they kill one of your family members on some it was all by mistake bullshit.

Scared ain't got shit to do with it. It's the consequences that follow especially when there is no need for it.

May 16, 2002
as long as your here are you the gemini from jts song baby girl?
(real question)
Dios miyo!!!! Again! I'm am not the Gemini from Tx. (which is the one you are talking about.)

This is simply my name on the Siccness (no longer my rap name) due to confusion. My rap name is Tha Grindhouse and have been recording under that name since 08. And I think this cover, to one of my singles should answer your question indefinite.