LIL CONER AT FLAMES DOORSTEP (OFFICIAL) [VID]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE FEDS. LOL, DIDNT THIS FOOL ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING EXPLAINING HOW HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE FEDS AT HIS DOOR SO HE HAD HIS GRANDMA ANSWER WHILE HE BURRIED HIS NERF GUNS IN THE BACK YARD.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I swear this board has the biggest fLame groupies if you dont like dude or dudes music then dont buy his shit simple as that. I always hear from the same thing "Flame this" "Flame that" "video please" its hella old now naw fuck that its been o;d but fuck it continue to pump his name and pump his fame

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
If you don't like the flame threads don't click on them,shits simple as that,you sound like flamy he ain't gettin no fuckin fame from this he's a joke here just like serio and the rest.

Jun 8, 2010
I swear this board has the biggest fLame groupies if you dont like dude or dudes music then dont buy his shit simple as that. I always hear from the same thing "Flame this" "Flame that" "video please" its hella old now naw fuck that its been o;d but fuck it continue to pump his name and pump his fame
well we know you buy Flame's cd's, well actually what homeboy cd's don't you buy huh......