Lil boosie pleads guilty....8 year term

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Lil Boosie stupid as fuck. He was successful and Rich then blew it all bc he wasnt being mature thinking and changed his enviroment. He had four years for the violation now eight years added on so thats 12 years he has to serve no matter what. They still havent added his murder charge on yet and they saying he may get life or the death penalty. He totally fucked up his life bc they gonna use this against him in his murder trial.

One thing I learned as becoming a man is everything you done far as street or illegal shit in the past you suppose to just leave in the past as you get older and in a better situation in life then you was then. The problem with alot fools is they still think they gotta live in they past or do some crazy shit to keep they rep. I grew up in the hood yea but now im in a good place in life would i give up my business, beautiful suburban home, kids and wifey just to impress some niggas.... Hell No.
But how do you think he got rich? Wasn't rap money. I do agree that at a certain age and point that you reach, you gotta slow it down.

As said in this thread, he is only serving 18 months of those 8 years, after half of that cut in half for good behavior and time served.