Lil boosie pleads guilty....8 year term

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That nigga boosie is 1 of the worst rappers I have ever heard of and to make it worse,the nigga rocks a flat top fade. Like martin lawrence wore on the matrin sitcom smh
Lots of cats bringing that high top fade back....Kafani was on the news last night rockin that cut...

Feb 8, 2003
Lil Boosie stupid as fuck. He was successful and Rich then blew it all bc he wasnt being mature thinking and changed his enviroment. He had four years for the violation now eight years added on so thats 12 years he has to serve no matter what. They still havent added his murder charge on yet and they saying he may get life or the death penalty. He totally fucked up his life bc they gonna use this against him in his murder trial.

One thing I learned as becoming a man is everything you done far as street or illegal shit in the past you suppose to just leave in the past as you get older and in a better situation in life then you was then. The problem with alot fools is they still think they gotta live in they past or do some crazy shit to keep they rep. I grew up in the hood yea but now im in a good place in life would i give up my business, beautiful suburban home, kids and wifey just to impress some niggas.... Hell No.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nigga, come on. fuck i look like being mad at you being annoying. secondly tho just on a comeback tip: you cant use the same line niggas just hit you with in a classic thread less than 7 hours ago. shits corny. but anyways. MY NIG! i had a point i was tryna make here. im just saying its really annoying that you have to go in every thread where someone is prosecuted and make that same type of comment. thats some shit we expect a 14 year old white kid to come to siccness and do. and you know the types of comments im talkin about. by now the entire siccness knows how you feel about people being locked up and blah blah blah. you dont have to do it in every thread.

yoooo.. cuz i know you about to open that window ?? do not PM me. im really serious man, just dont. like if you have something you want to say, just say it here, but for the most part i dont have any beef with you and havent joined in on the clown fest because...well...early morning trappin. as a matter of fact until you started running in every thread someone got arrested in doin that ole bullshit, i kinda wouldnt ever even have spoken to you your entirety on siccness.net.

so where was i?

yeah, can you not do that in every thread, youre in the classics already, put that on chill, put that shit in the freezer brody, we need to put that shit on some ice.

put that shit in the mutha fuckin cooler.