Let's Be Real Here, fuck the biased opinions about DRE DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2003
melodrauma: i aint gonna throw out these internet threats and shit cuz i know i would never see you in person. u wouldn't dear come to the hill cuz i don't even like going outside my building sometimes. this tough guy attitude aint gonna get u stripes or nothin so stop with the nonsense nigga. i aint hatin i'm wondering why yall niggas is still jockin? and mothafucka i'm 21 so quit actin like i'm some youngsta spittin bullshit on here. sticky: u just off some gorilla milk or something we was having the same opinion so stop with the shit talking my way.

May 5, 2002
I agree with this post, cept I wouldn't say he got 4 or 5 good cd's, maybe 2 or 3. This new shit sucks. I'm sorry, these beats are fucking wack. I dunno how people can bump this shit.

Olivia

Exec. Asst. Fillmoe Coleman Rec.
Jun 30, 2002
www.andrenickatina.com
2 Much Game said:
i hate to be speakin on a nigga like this but he's gone way down hill. that nigga really is on the chewy he be talkin bout. his first 4 or 5 albums were good. now i wouldn't think twice about buying an album from him. i guess some of yall niggas who get blunted 24/7 and like hearing weird shit might feel his shit but high, drunk, or sober the nigga aint that tight especially cuz of those wackass beats. every nigga i meet when i'm on the road somewhere be talkin bout dre dog but don't know no san quinn until u play ayo for yayo or some of those songs he got on the radio. MOST dre dog fans are white kids from the suburbs that don't listen to enough rap to know what is tight and what isn't. the nigga aint even liked in the hood, i know that much. i'm just disappointed as a fan ya dig. i'm just wondering why he sells all these records. he's smart by goin to all those college towns to do shows but i don't know why everyone is feelin him.

What do the rest of yall think??
First of all...DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. You say these lil white boys don't know shit about rap--yo these same lil white boys listen to more fuckin rap than anyone else in this world. And who the hell pays up??? Like I said white=green. No offense at all to anyone, but that's just REAL TALK.

He ain't liked in the hood? What hood are you talking about? That's why Dre still throwen it down with all these HOOD CATS, right??? Still rolling with Quinn, B-Legit, Cellski and etc. So what hood cats are you talking about? The same hood folks that don't pay shit for CD's...right? Well who gives a fuck about that shit?

But on some real shit, what this cat taught me is to give respect to all rap cats in the game simply they all work as hard as anyone else. Especially our own people from the Bay. Cats is trying to put our cities in the map and thats a shame when we have people hating from the inside of our circle. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions...but get yo facts straight before you start yappin' some crazy shit.

HATIN'=DISRESPECTIN'

QUOTING YOU: "HE'S WHACK AS FUCK"-TO SAY THAT IS DISRESPECT.

Jun 26, 2003
i aint gonna walk away from my opinion, all i'm saying is it's the college kids and shit cuz that nigga be goin on hella tours to the colleges and shit. these white kids from the burbs aren't used to seeing black rappers performing so they think it's tight. i'm just saying is old shit was better in my OPINION, like i said before if i thought he was that bad i wouldn't have even listened to his shit in the first place. i listened to it on northern ridaz so that is giving u guys good promotion. niggas can't d.l. from that site so i don't know why yall are trippin and made northern ridaz change the songs into snippets. don't be speakin on me like that, i'm from the hood, i live in potrero hill, i got niggas from the moe, lv, hp, swampy d, v.g.'s and alemany. u won't see any niggas bumpin dre dog. he's still rollin with the rappers but i've heard stories about that nigga at g-house. if i was really hating i would expose him. i wouldn't expose anyone on a personal level ya dig.

Apr 15, 2003
Damn anotha nigga speaking his mind and gettin hated for it. yall niggas is soft as fuck, yall cant take no kind of fucking criticism. one person voices there mothafuckin opinion and that makes that nigga a hater. mothafuckin jellybeans- hard on the outside soft in the middle.

Apr 25, 2002
2 Much Game said:
melodrauma: i aint gonna throw out these internet threats and shit cuz i know i would never see you in person. u wouldn't dear come to the hill cuz i don't even like going outside my building sometimes. this tough guy attitude aint gonna get u stripes or nothin so stop with the nonsense nigga. i aint hatin i'm wondering why yall niggas is still jockin? and mothafucka i'm 21 so quit actin like i'm some youngsta spittin bullshit on here. sticky: u just off some gorilla milk or something we was having the same opinion so stop with the shit talking my way.
First of all, that sounds real bitch-like saying you scared to come out your own building. I dont care where you live, if you scared to go outside in your own damn hood then you just a mark.

Second of all, your 21 years old. That means you were 11 years old when Dre Dogs first album came out. Thats a fuckin youngsta in my book. You just aint knowin. Keep peekin from behind the curtians.

Olivia

Jun 30, 2002
www.andrenickatina.com
maybe you gotta be in the game and UNDERSTAND why you wouldnt want YOUR WHOLE NEWLY CD available to be listened to on the internet. it's just common sense.

thats fine youre from the hood and all but real talk...shit you hear is 90% UNTRUE.

Well whatever it is, the cats that they do bump all still roll with yo boy Dre--see it's this lil unneccessary yip yap "he say-she say" shit that be fuckin' starting rumors, when really it ain't even like that. I done seen damn every rap cat in the bay roll with yo boy Dre, so i guess those cats that dont like him really dont matter. These same cats "THAT DONT LIKE HIM" arent the ones feeding this man.

but you know all love to your opinion, cuz thats you, but just trying to get shit straight with the yip-yap shit...

Olivia

Jun 30, 2002
www.andrenickatina.com
DeadManWalking said:
Damn anotha nigga speaking his mind and gettin hated for it. yall niggas is soft as fuck, yall cant take no kind of fucking criticism. one person voices there mothafuckin opinion and that makes that nigga a hater. mothafuckin jellybeans- hard on the outside soft in the middle.

WHAT GOT ME IS THIS...

"the nigga aint even liked in the hood, i know that much."

Jun 26, 2003
olivia: i feel u on that. true dat. shit the nigga talk about how he aint liked in his lyrics anyways so i aint the only nigga speakin.

melodrauma: unless u live in the ghetto then u wouldn't know, so stay in the burbs pimpin. there's shit out here that u don't see in movies, i aint gonna glamorize it but when niggas be gettin perved outside they buildings some of those niggas be shooting off guns in every which direction and aint no cops gonna come to stop it ya dig. shut up with that shit nigga.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
2 Much Game said:
i aint gonna walk away from my opinion, all i'm saying is it's the college kids and shit cuz that nigga be goin on hella tours to the colleges and shit.
2 Much Game said:
collect yo marbles playboy before they get takin like a pimp hoe breakin.
Huh interesting. Youre contradicting yourself so hard... first you make tons of comments saying that they should be "making their marbles" first, but then you criticize him for going to college parties and performing.

Obviously you dont understand how MUCH money he is making performing at places he does. Thats STRAIGHT hustle... who the fuck cares who hes rapping for. Frat houses = man those mother fuckers are throwin BANK for him to be going there..

Get it str8...

Jun 26, 2003
Psilo707 said:

Huh interesting. Youre contradicting yourself so hard... first you make tons of comments saying that they should be "making their marbles" first, but then you criticize him for going to college parties and performing.

Obviously you dont understand how MUCH money he is making performing at places he does. Thats STRAIGHT hustle... who the fuck cares who hes rapping for. Frat houses = man those mother fuckers are throwin BANK for him to be going there..

Get it str8...
i'm saying that's why, if u read one of the posts i said he's smart for doing that, read between the lines playa. your college is one of them colleges i'm talkin bout.

Jan 2, 2003
2 Much Game said:
i aint gonna walk away from my opinion, all i'm saying is it's the college kids and shit cuz that nigga be goin on hella tours to the colleges and shit. these white kids from the burbs aren't used to seeing black rappers performing so they think it's tight. i'm just saying is old shit was better in my OPINION, like i said before if i thought he was that bad i wouldn't have even listened to his shit in the first place. i listened to it on northern ridaz so that is giving u guys good promotion. niggas can't d.l. from that site so i don't know why yall are trippin and made northern ridaz change the songs into snippets. don't be speakin on me like that, i'm from the hood, i live in potrero hill, i got niggas from the moe, lv, hp, swampy d, v.g.'s and alemany. u won't see any niggas bumpin dre dog. he's still rollin with the rappers but i've heard stories about that nigga at g-house. if i was really hating i would expose him. i wouldn't expose anyone on a personal level ya dig.
ive never seen so much bullshit in a post. Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

" these white kids from the burbs aren't used to seeing black rappers performing so they think it's tight."

all i can say is wow. you're a fucking idiot

Apr 25, 2002
i said it before..and ill say it again..dre dog/nickatina is a BAY legend...bottom line

if u can honestly say that you have listened to every one of his albums and they ALL suck...than your a fuckin flaming cheeto...but hey im not HATING.....i just happen to disagree with another fans point of view

all you people who dont like dre dog are fuckin idiots...fuckin no brain havin...no game havin...hoe cake hill billy nerds...but hey im not HATING.....

ok..all that shit i just typed was to prove a point....if u dont like an artists shit..or you disagree with there style...its a much less hateful way to put it...kinda like

"dude is out there doin his thing...but i aint feelin his shit at all"

that is constructive criticizm...but for example

"HELL NAW...that muthafuckaz shit is hella gay...nothin but suburban white boys listen to that gargbage"

do u see the distinction between being a hateful tommy tucker and a fan with an honest constructive opinion?

now..to all yall who say you think his shit is weak...go listen to the new jim jones..i hate you with a passion....tears of a clown...and his duo with equipto.."midnite machine gun rhymes and alibis"......if your honestly not feelin any of his shit at all...i can respect your opinion and i appreciate people being honest..cuz im the same way..i stick to my opinions about certain artist i dont feel...but if u barely got your first listen to nickatina in the past year or 2..and all youve heard is the newer shit..you cant really base a solid opinion due to the fact that you havent witnessed the evolution process...

my 2 cents