Let's Be Real Here, fuck the biased opinions about DRE DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2003
i hate to be speakin on a nigga like this but he's gone way down hill. that nigga really is on the chewy he be talkin bout. his first 4 or 5 albums were good. now i wouldn't think twice about buying an album from him. i guess some of yall niggas who get blunted 24/7 and like hearing weird shit might feel his shit but high, drunk, or sober the nigga aint that tight especially cuz of those wackass beats. every nigga i meet when i'm on the road somewhere be talkin bout dre dog but don't know no san quinn until u play ayo for yayo or some of those songs he got on the radio. MOST dre dog fans are white kids from the suburbs that don't listen to enough rap to know what is tight and what isn't. the nigga aint even liked in the hood, i know that much. i'm just disappointed as a fan ya dig. i'm just wondering why he sells all these records. he's smart by goin to all those college towns to do shows but i don't know why everyone is feelin him.

What do the rest of yall think??

May 13, 2002
look, times change so do people ,dre can make one or two bad cds,its all good cuzz hes a career artist, shit look at any other genre of music its the same thing you make ten albums over your career and seven are good so what if you make a few bad ones thats what its all about change and challenge respect him for stickin to his plan as best he could

Jan 22, 2003
Lotta folks swoop a nickatina cd and think
"I wonder what this crazy muthafucka is gonna say that i can quote later on down the road"

other sit there and think
"wtf he jus say?"

diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.

Nov 4, 2002
nickatina is gonna be nickatina. He is well liked cause the cat brings a lot of energy into his raps even know he does go off topic most of the time. He has that bad guy image that people wish they could be involved in that lifestyle. Plus his flows can be diverse as they come, such as: Fa show to Fuck them whores.

My 2 cents

My top 3 Nicky Tracks or Verses:

Savage as Fuck
Situation Critical
Releasing Anger

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
kev ski said:
look, times change so do people ,dre can make one or two bad cds,its all good cuzz hes a career artist, shit look at any other genre of music its the same thing you make ten albums over your career and seven are good so what if you make a few bad ones thats what its all about change and challenge respect him for stickin to his plan as best he could
Well said. :)

Apr 15, 2003
that nigga dre dog done fell of potna, I feel you though 2 much game that most of the mothafuckas buyin his albums are them white kids out in the middle of fuckin nowhere. i don't like that nigga and i dont give a fuck what yall think

Apr 26, 2002
Consistancy, Change, Experimentation, and GRINDIN your CD's anywhere someone will buy them... If every artist waited for each and every persons respect for there album before they dropped again, they wouldnt be artist, I went to his show in sac, With Mac Dre... I have never in my whole life seen a more caucasion crowd for hiphop and i done been to plenty of shows... these cats knew every word he spit... THATS A FAN... do you know what kinda rush thats gotta be while you on stage with nearly 1000 fans knowing your lyrics from females to males... The man deserves his respect, and your entitled to your opinion... But it seems like you just wanted to put the man on full blast..

Jun 26, 2003
Stizon Skrilla said:
Consistancy, Change, Experimentation, and GRINDIN your CD's anywhere someone will buy them... If every artist waited for each and every persons respect for there album before they dropped again, they wouldnt be artist, I went to his show in sac, With Mac Dre... I have never in my whole life seen a more caucasion crowd for hiphop and i done been to plenty of shows... these cats knew every word he spit... THATS A FAN... do you know what kinda rush thats gotta be while you on stage with nearly 1000 fans knowing your lyrics from females to males... The man deserves his respect, and your entitled to your opinion... But it seems like you just wanted to put the man on full blast..
i was a dre dog fan not a nickatina fan, those white folks are the same ones who see this nigga at their college parties performing and shit. i just wish he gets better beats. i still don't understand how some of u niggas be jockin him while he's rappin over those beats, i guess that makes him unique and seperates him from the rest. u won't find too many niggas in the hood bumpin his shit.

Apr 26, 2002
who said i was even a big ass fan.. I said give the man his spects. and too be real.. him flippin to the hiphop style beats means he's elevating, cuz the first underground cats out of the bay was Hiro... and that was straight hiphop, but i aint arguin.. just talkin..

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
See When your Original (What An Artist Really is, If He or she infact is an artist) You Do Grow, You Do try Too fulfill what people expect & hope for, but mostly you try too stay tru too yourself, you want too really express yourself, instead of just bullshittin and sayin tha same ol shit on tha same ol beats, I myself dont like some of the beats on this new album, but as an artist, I respect him, thats more than I can say for most of the Underground scene today or yesterday, real talk. You can enjoy tha same ol shit, or you can dare ta venture out into tha unknown, its up too you, but Dre's Sales Speak For Themselves who's the winner at the end of the day on that tip...Originality my Friend, Originality. RECOGNIZE that..Ill Buy This Album, I herd it, and im feelin alot of it, Tha Man Aint a 20 year old thug on tha Street no More, so what!? buy it or dont, but what moves you ta hate?

Apr 25, 2002
Man, you guys talkin down on legend there. Yall aint know bay area rap mang. Go listen to your Ja Rule albums. Youngstas get on my nerves. Actin like you know somethin you aint knowin about.