Lejo says Tech aint Ever Ready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
DougN9ne said:
I could remember almost all of you saying Lejo is fucking bad ass or what not.. so just because he dislikes one you decide to take sides and say fuck the dude? come on now son..
^no shit mane

i remember several times on here when now its on came up n a ton of folks on here were ready to suck lejos dick n talkin bout strange should sign him n all this

now that he has dissed tech everyone is quick to fuck him he sucks

pretty funny if you ask me

im not jumpin on the bandwagon

i say lejo gots some flows but no im not gonna go to his myspace at this time

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
heres what i sent to lejo and what he sent back

Date: Jun 1, 2007 3:21 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: Why
Body: No offense taken. Tech has done hater shit to me and alot of other people in our town. You(the public) just know techs music, you dont know tech the person. Me and tech go back to 1993 and he has hurt alot of people. I have more songs that are not dissin tech but just tellin the truth about what has happened between him and I. When you here them you may understand, you may not.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 1, 2007 12:29 PM

im not beefin or anythin, but why diss tech, like your verse was good on now its on but his was better no offense.i just think you shouldnt start shit when he did nothin to you at all

Dec 29, 2002
god some tech fan's talk alot of shit on juggalos
but who is acting like some fuckin jugg's now
bout to go whoop lejos ass over some shit u guys have nothing to do with kinda like the icp and eminem thing
lol

May 10, 2007
I liked lejo's verse on now it's on, I don't like these new tracks, I mean his voice is so different it seems like a totally different person, and god damn get your own beats.

Nov 7, 2006
Some people are living their lives too much through Tech N9ne. Real talk though, the diss was weak. Too recycled, and I just hate that beat :lol:. It'd be interesting to know more about Lejo's grudge as there's always two sides to a story

Mar 12, 2006
Lejo was tight on Now Its On, but the 2 songs I just listened to on his myspace suck.

Those are the only songs Ive ever heard by him, so IDK if he used to be tighter or what?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
MasZive said:
The reason Lejo aint on his beats is simple...

LEJO_BROKE
I think he got caughtup stealing kangaroo's selling them underground to get more money for some fosters.

lejo_broke on some blast from the past thought I killed those braincells oh wait I remember that cat from down under who had everything mp3 on a dial up bullshit upload wanting to trade all the time type of shit

haha

photographic memory

he must be somewhere with aidem orez

Jul 1, 2004
3rd_degree said:
LOL Its obvious that tech doesnt have to respond to anyone or anything thats being said. At some point some niggas have to realize what really matters, im sure this issue isnt worth blinking twice about. Techs music speaks for itself and his character speaks more. I wouldnt even want to see tech respond to that shit it would be a great waste of time...
thats the realest thing said in this thread 3rd, props.