Lejo says Tech aint Ever Ready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
wpggangsta said:
man fuck lejo with that shit right there...he aint got shit on tech he's jus chocked cuz he aint makin like tech is....look at his fuckin myspace page he got what 70 friends and what a total of like not even a hundred plays for each of his songs man that cat is trippin balls cuz he's JEALOUS fuckin MITCH BADE punk...

easy there aaron yates

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
LOL Its obvious that tech doesnt have to respond to anyone or anything thats being said. At some point some niggas have to realize what really matters, im sure this issue isnt worth blinking twice about. Techs music speaks for itself and his character speaks more. I wouldnt even want to see tech respond to that shit it would be a great waste of time...

Nov 29, 2006
creptandwecame said:
I recently came accross tha Lejo myspace page and he has a pretty direct diss aimed at Tech N9ne. Lejo is pissed at Tech because he didnt help Lejo get signed when he easily could have. I guess that is what brought about this pretty hateful Tech Diss. After hearing Vintage Tech, I thought that the Lejo beef was over with along time ago. But I guess it is just starting. Also, in the beginning of the song, he clearly states that he has love for Kutt and Skatt and Snug. The song was just directed towards Tech and Travis. Listen to tha song here: http://www.myspace.com/lejogreen
i just got one question...what were u doin on that bitches page newayz lol jk man

Dec 5, 2005
I could remember almost all of you saying Lejo is fucking bad ass or what not.. so just because he dislikes one you decide to take sides and say fuck the dude? come on now son..

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
hay Lejo wrote me back and this what he said:

So im ungrateful because im not suckin some dudes dick like u? Tech is a man just like me and u. Well maybe not u, but I will shit bricks when I see Jesus Christ. Thats the only man that Im gonna freak out over. So u keep lettin tech bust nuts down your throat like some bitch and stay off my page you fuckin homo.

Fuck LEJO!!!!!