Lebron not going to the CAVS!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
its all good... i remember hearing when chris webber first came to Sacramento he started crying cuz all he saw was farmland, no palm trees and on top of that it was raining. And look what he has done to that team now. The players should just be happy they have the oppurtunity to play and make some millions in the process!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck that

if im a superstar on brons lvl...im doin me..gimme racks n ima play when i want to

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
d wade and lebron going to play for jigga in jersey. I would be shocked if it didnt happen like that. Jay-z is a businessman, and he wouldnt have been a minority owner if he didnt some sort of reassurance that Lebron was comin to Jersey. That team sucks lol Why own it? Lebron is going to New Jerz, and bringing Wade with him.

Mar 24, 2006
Knicks would be the only one really
Once Eddy Curry's contract is up in 2011 they'll have another $11.5 million to throw at some other free agent aswell.

God damn, the more I think about how much Isiah Thomas fucked my team up the more pissed I get. Don't even get me started on all the 1st round picks he traded away too.....:angry:

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
If the nets signed Lebron they wouldnt need to sign D Wade....putting Lebron with Lopez and Devin Harris and they probably end up with tha first picc...grab up cousins from Ken. Squad goes from worst to first....easy