Lebron not going to the CAVS!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
If the Cavs do get the first pick and pick him, he should be grateful he's getting the opportunity to even play in the NBA.

An 18 year old kid dictating where he is going to go?

This new generation I tell ya.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha yo gimpypimp how old are u man?? U sound like a 50 year old!! Shit Elway did the same shit!! The generation aint got nuthin to do with it!! U remember Elway and the Colts when they drafted him?? Atleast James has a good reason why he doesnt want to go there, unlike Elway who started trippin after he was drafted!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
What's Lebron's reason? What happened with Elway when he got drafted? I don't remember that. I was only like 5 years old or some shit......

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok...Lebron & Coach Lucas were real close, he even worked out with Lucas & his players, then the Cavs fired Lucas!! That is very understandable! Not sayin its right but just sayin atleast he is lettin it be known way before he gets drafted!! Elway refused to go to the Colts after bein drafted and made them trade him to the Broncos because he didnt want to play there!! GOT EM!!!

May 2, 2002
Czar...

Actually, I'm just pissed cause I'm a Cavs fan.

Call me 50 if you want, but I do think people should be happy with the opportunities they are given. Not just in sports, but in life as a whole.

If I had the chance to play in the NBA, regardless of team, I would take it in a second. You can always play somewhere else once your contract is up.

The players on the Warriors do it all the time.

Apr 25, 2002
Wouldnt that be some shit if they hired his ass back just so James would be more willing to play their. Ive been hearing some shit on espn that its really not a lock that he is going to be the #1 pick. Not that I believe it, ive just been hearing shit. I think he will be the #1 pick reguardless, even if he wont play for the CAVS, they will still draft him, they could get alot of shit for the guy.

May 5, 2002
its all good... i remember hearing when chris webber first came to Sacramento he started crying cuz all he saw was farmland, no palm trees and on top of that it was raining. And look what he has done to that team now. The players should just be happy they have the oppurtunity to play and make some millions in the process!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Czar you got it twisted, Elway told the colts before hand not to draft him cuz he wasnt goin...........he didnt wait till he got drafted an then tell em. know what you are sayin before you say it. watch his sports century on espn he talks all about it

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U dummy, u take shit to technical!! What Im sayin is James is lettin Cleveland know way way ahead of time, and has a good reason, while Elway didnt say shit until it was close to draft time, and he didnt have a real good reason like James did, he just didnt want to play for them!! So u can take yo "wack ass think I got Knowledge" else where potna!! try again T-DooDoo!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
how is Lebrons a good reason??????????? its the same thang, they both dont or didnt wanna play for the teams that wanted them....

an how am I takin shit technical? you the one correcting grammer on here...........I was just statin facts homeboy

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg yall dont get it homeboy!! I just be clownin!! The grammer & spell check shit is shit I do just for fun homie!! Some of yall crybabies just take shit to personal sometime, which aint my problem!!! And the difference is.....Lebron does want to play for Cleveland, but he doesnt want to play for Cleveland without coach Lucas! It has nuthin to do with the franchise homie, unlike Elway!! Now u get it right before u post shit up in here!! GOT EM!!!

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
KINGCZAR said:
while Elway didnt say shit until it was close to draft time, and he didnt have a real good reason like James did, he just didnt want to play for them!!
Elway said that if the colts drafted him, he would play baseball. That gave elway leverage. Since James has no other talents besides basketball that i know of, he doesnt have the same leverage that elway had.