las vegas motherfuckers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
SEE WUT U DO IZ,....SEND HER TO GET PAMPERED UP,....BUT AT A DIFFERENT HOTEL,..AND JUST SAY UR GONNA JUST GO PLAY SOME SLUTS,I MEAN SLOTS TILL SHES DONE! LOL
Will not work in Vegas. Your wife/GF is not that stupid and know the deal. In Vegas, bitches think the same way the guys do.

Sep 18, 2002
Ima be out there on thursday to monday morning cant wait to leave. Its for my boys bachelor party and we know some other bitches who happen to be staying at the same hotel for a bachelorette party. Guraenteed pussu bro
Where u staying bruh? I was out there in may for a bachelor party shit was crazy

Apr 23, 2006
@ montroller510 - You still out in Vegas? How's it workin for ya??
ya im still out here

shit is rough lol

i fucked up gettin a good job by testing dirty and missed out on my promotion because i thought i had a better job lined up

but you live and learn so im still out here tryin to make somethin happen for myself

just checked FAFSA yesterday and i qualify for 5500 a semester in grants because me technically im "at risk of being homeless" so im thinking im gunna do the school thing for a while and come back hard with a fresh gameplan

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
ya im still out here

shit is rough lol

i fucked up gettin a good job by testing dirty and missed out on my promotion because i thought i had a better job lined up

but you live and learn so im still out here tryin to make somethin happen for myself

just checked FAFSA yesterday and i qualify for 5500 a semester in grants because me technically im "at risk of being homeless" so im thinking im gunna do the school thing for a while and come back hard with a fresh gameplan

YOU CAN DOOOOOOO IT !!!!!!!!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
holy crap!!! It's Vamps!!!! lol Been a long time.

I'm actually considering moving to Vegas. Never really been there, but I'm not tryin to move back to Cali and my wife is from Pomona and all her family lives there. I'm a HUGE boxing fan, and want to get a full time boxing job if at all possible so I figured that's a good place for it.

I don't want to raise my kids there though. I've heard it's not bad away from the strip, but it can't be better for families than Oklahoma City, but we'll see I guess. I been praying that God shows me what to do, and we need to save up some money. I can transfer there with my job @ Cox Communications, but they don't pay for the move itself.