las vegas motherfuckers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i moved to reno and it worked out pretty good and after a year n couple months moved back to the bay and it was diasterous at first.....even if you're lightweight successful like i was DON'T GO BACK HOME

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
BEEN THINKING OF DOING THE SAME SHIT! GOING TO THE SAME TOWN,VEGAS!,..POPS IS RETIRED NOW AND IS BORED OF THE LAID BACK CENTRAL COAST LIFESTYLE TOO ,..SO FIGURED WUT THE HELL,NEED A NEW CHANGE FOR A WHILE!,..BUT JUST DONT KNOW WUT AREAS ARE GOOD AND BAD OUT THERE YET SO IM KINNA TAKING MY TIME,..BUT AS FAR AS RENT GOES,SHEEITT,..CANT BEAT IT!...HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND A SPOT OUT THERE SOON AND DO IT MAJOR ;START STACKIN AND MACKIN ALL THE FINE VEGAS MODEL WORLDWIDE PUSSU THAT WALS AROUND THAT PLACE 24/7! HAHA!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if u underage..put money in the slots, if you dont win...run like the elves on golden axe...the cams see you

vegas is fun once i was hella on acid on the strip looking at this horse and it was taking a fat ass crap in a bag...hilarity...that cop on horse was runnin mother fuckers off the block

i just hate the weather...too hot...i hear its illegal to not have AC..hella cold at nite

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I got married in vegas, I like it out there. I'm probably gonna go back in the summer when i get some vacation time. I'm just a 4-5 hour drive away from Phoenix. I'm not a gambler or an alki so i think i could handle living out there without going broke, if i got a good job offer out there i would consider the move but i'm stuck in Phoenix for awile now with this shitty housing market. If I could sell my house right now Vegas would be the shit.

Apr 23, 2006
im going for opportunity and a change of pace

people flock to vegas from all over the nation so my chances of finding a good opportunity jump from local to national... at least thats how im tryin to look at it lol

May 27, 2009
It doesn't matter too much where you move to. Just get out of your home town.

I did that shit. I worked labor ready in Portland. Did all kinds of fucked up jobs. Now I'm in Germany and shit is sicc.

It may suck, and you're pretty much guaranteed to have some really hard times. But good shit can happen. Props for taking a risk, they do pay out on occasion.

Apr 23, 2006
well sometimes takin a risk pays off

just found out that i can transfer my job down there and i am most likely going to get a promotion out of it

also since cali minimum wage is higher than nevada ill be startin off with more money than most others in my position

Dec 9, 2005
Vegas is cool. That's dope though...I really wish I could've just picked up and relocated like that.

Good luck. If you aren't a big partier or gambler, you'll be fine. Locals hardly ever on the strip anyways unless they work there.

Should be a great life experience for you. Maybe I'll hit you up when I go out to Vegas to get an Africa mural henna tattoed on my back.

May 9, 2002
so i finally decided to say FUCK FRESNO and im hoppin on a plane to vegas at the end of the month

i got no job lined up and hardly any money but i got a couch to sleep on for a while while i get my shit together

i figure i might as well do somethin crazy when im young and cans till bounce back from it

anyone else ever do some crazy shit like this when they were young ? howd it work out for you?
My buddy did the same thing as you, but he had $5000 saved up. He got into a nice new apartment and partied for 3 weeks straight. He ended up moving out becuase he ran out of money and did nothing but party. It was the greatest time of his life. He ended up sleeping on my living room floor for 6 months after that.

Apr 23, 2006
how is that a fail

he had the greatest time of his life and even though financially he wasnt able to pull it off he still left with some crazy experiences im sure

whats really a fail is to sit in your hometown forever because you are too scared to make a change