LARGEST BAY AREA/SACRAMENTO RAP POSTERS AUCTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
HOW MUCH FOR THESE LAZIEMARV PACKED AND SHIPPED IN FRANCE THRU AIRMAIL PARCEL POST FOR QUICK DEVILERY, LET ME KNOW WHAT DA DEAL HOLLA BACK !!!
MY EMAIL : [email protected]

ALSO DONT PAY ATTENTION AT MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACC LEFT ON MY EBAY PROFILE I MISTAKENLY BOUGHT SOME SHIT THEN I DIDNT WANT TO PAY DA DUDE

I CAN SHOOT YA DA BREAD THRU PAYPAL KINDA QUICK JUST LET ME KNOW THE TOTAL FOR 6 POSTERS, I'LL GIVE YOU MY REAL SHIPPING ADRESS COZ THE ONE IN EBAY IS FAKE.

Hollow Tip and Mic-C-Sav’d Out * (autographed by Hollow Tip) (2 available left)
Foe Loco-Foecus * (autographed by Foe Loco and Mista Drawmuh) (5 available left)
Hyrisk-Risky Business *
Ballin A$$ Dame-Get Rich Quick Schemes *******
Phantom-Certifyed *
Savages Compilation
^^^ is that one is taurus and phantom presents savages compilation released on certifyde ent ?

May 1, 2002
Soaked Dogg said:
HOW MUCH FOR THESE LAZIEMARV PACKED AND SHIPPED IN FRANCE THRU AIRMAIL PARCEL POST FOR QUICK DEVILERY, LET ME KNOW WHAT DA DEAL HOLLA BACK !!!
MY EMAIL : [email protected]

ALSO DONT PAY ATTENTION AT MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACC LEFT ON MY EBAY PROFILE I MISTAKENLY BOUGHT SOME SHIT THEN I DIDNT WANT TO PAY DA DUDE

I CAN SHOOT YA DA BREAD THRU PAYPAL KINDA QUICK JUST LET ME KNOW THE TOTAL FOR 6 POSTERS, I'LL GIVE YOU MY REAL SHIPPING ADRESS COZ THE ONE IN EBAY IS FAKE.

Hollow Tip and Mic-C-Sav’d Out * (autographed by Hollow Tip) (2 available left)
Foe Loco-Foecus * (autographed by Foe Loco and Mista Drawmuh) (5 available left)
Hyrisk-Risky Business *
Ballin A$$ Dame-Get Rich Quick Schemes *******
Phantom-Certifyed *
Savages Compilation
^^^ is that one is taurus and phantom presents savages compilation released on certifyde ent ?
I'll list the Foe Loco and Hollow Tip and Mic-C Sav'd Out posters up on Ebay right now. click BUY IT NOW on the posters that you're going to purchase and i'll shoot you the Ebay invoice for your total w/shipping

May 1, 2002
alright playaz, this sale is up again..i'm to layzie to edit what's available but what i can say is i have multiples of each. don't hesitate to PM, email, or post here what you want.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING VARIES DEPENDING ON HOW MANY POSTERS AND WHERE THEY'RE GOING TO

May 1, 2002
ALSO, I WOULD SAY 50% OF THE POSTERS HAVE WATER DAMAGE BECAUSE MY STUPID ASS BROTHER LEFT THEM OUTSIDE IN THE PORCH AND UNFORTUNATELY THE SAME NIGHT IT RAINED. DON'T WORRY, I'M COMPENSATING TO HOOK YOU UP HEAVILY WITH EXTRAS FOR THE DAMAGED ON SOME POSTERS.

May 1, 2002
sup layziemarv, how much for these posters?
I have The Delinquents and the Game Tight Remar. But I'm afraid they have some water damage. If your still interested just pay shipping playa. $12 shipped

I'll hook you up with other posters too...some good ones like SelfMade Flight 420, Hollow Tips, GLP posters, and etc...

Mar 2, 2004
Northern Expozure 4 *
Dush Tray-The Coldest *
Suga Bear-On the Road to Riches *
Young Droop-1990 Hate *

Do u still have these ones layzie ? How much for em with shipping to France ?

May 1, 2002
Northern Expozure 4 *
Dush Tray-The Coldest *
Young Droop-1990 Hate *

I have plenty of NE4 and YGD 1990 Hate. No more Suga Bear but I do have Dush Tray The Coldest (some some water damage; don't know if you're still interested).

to be honest playa, a lot of the posters have some water damage, that's the reason why I'm hooking up with a lot of extras for anybody wanting to my posters from me. Ask Rusto about his purchase. He is very please with his purchase.

So Ant1, let me find out how much is shipping to France and I'll get back to you. thx!

May 1, 2002
Joonz, I know you pm'd me about that Dush Tray poster playa, but Ant1 has first dibs on it since he contacted me in the morning. You contacted me in the afternoon

May 1, 2002
Northern Expozure 4 *
Dush Tray-The Coldest *
Young Droop-1990 Hate *

NE4
Dush Tray - The Coldest
Young Droop - 1990 Hate

$20 shipped playa. I'll hook you up with extras! I'll put as much as I can fit in that skimpy ass shipping tube

May 1, 2002
sup layziemarv, how much for these posters?
the water really messed up a lot of my high valued posters pimp. this poster is in pretty decent condition. it does some water damage (some wrinkles, patches from posters that were on top of it) if you want it just paypal me $10 for the shipping...I'll include as much posters as i can fit on that 2x24 poster tube :cool:..ask Rusto what he got playa..i hooked him up alot heavy