LARGEST BAY AREA/SACRAMENTO RAP POSTERS AUCTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Amaretto said:
how much for the Enemy of the State shipped to Sweden? if u still have it?
sorry Amaretto, all my C-BO posters are SOLD except 151 Code of the State/C-BO Westside Ryders poster flat. that will be $6 shipped to Sweden if you want to acquire it

May 2, 2002
layziemarv said:
sorry Amaretto, all my C-BO posters are SOLD except 151 Code of the State/C-BO Westside Ryders poster flat. that will be $6 shipped to Sweden if you want to acquire it
nah.. i got into this auction way too late.. all the posters i had interest in were sold. hehe.
thanks for the info though marv.

Jun 3, 2002
I got my shit playa.............kinda dissapointed about the size of the Mob Figaz poster. I thought it waz gonna be 'regular size' [18X24], but itz basically a flat. But no luv lost, cuz that AP-Nina and the Gangsta Dre was worth it alone cutty........

can u post what exactly u still got left..............much appreciated folkx

May 1, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
I got my shit playa.............kinda dissapointed about the size of the Mob Figaz poster. I thought it waz gonna be 'regular size' [18X24], but itz basically a flat. But no luv lost, cuz that AP-Nina and the Gangsta Dre was worth it alone cutty........

can u post what exactly u still got left..............much appreciated folkx
sup nephew, glad your package touchdown safely. i'm sorry about the size mishap. hopefully the extra posters compensate that :cool:

updated poster list is up doggie. i need to liquidate these quick and i'm slashing prices like Wal-Mart!

Jun 3, 2002
I'll pay u fo these paypal right now pimp....Holla wit a price...u know I'm good

Hollowtip - Flawlwss
Killa Tay - Murdershow
FriscoStreetShow - This iz How We Eat
3XKrazy - Real Talk 2000

u dont happen 2 have a COS or a P.S.D. poster do ya ?? I'll break bread for any of those playa.....

May 1, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
I'll pay u fo these paypal right now pimp....Holla wit a price...u know I'm good

Killa Tay - Murdershow $4
FriscoStreetShow - This iz How We Eat $5
3XKrazy - Real Talk 2000 $4

u dont happen 2 have a COS or a P.S.D. poster do ya ?? I'll break bread for any of those playa.....
option A
$13 + $5 US Parcel Post = $18

option B
$13 + $10 US Priority Mail = $23

that Hollow Tip Flawless is pending dawg, but if the inquirer doesn't want it, i'll get at cha asap. nah, i don't have any COS or PSD posters.

May 1, 2002
chase said:
i would like prices on these

11-5 A-1 Yola
Hollow Tip-Flawless *
JT the Bigga Figga and Daz Dillinger-Game 4 Sale
Messy Marv-Still Explosive
3X Krazy-Immortalized
Hollow Tip-Thug Status
Mac Dre-Heart of Gangsta Mind of Hustler Tongue of a Pimp
Messy Marv and San Quinn-Explosive Mode
Hollow Tip and Luni Coleone-Wanted Dead or Alive
Young Droop-1990 Hate
Andre Nickatina-Raven in my Eyes
chase, what up man. u still interested in these? if not i have other cats that want em. get at me on email asap

Jun 3, 2002
ey cuzz.....

I jus sent u 18 bones for them 3 posterz.

If homeboy don't come thru for the Hollowtip Flawless poster get @ me so I can get u the cheeze for it and u can ship'em all together playa....

much luv on the dealz again cutty....

May 1, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
ey cuzz.....

I jus sent u 18 bones for them 3 posterz.

If homeboy don't come thru for the Hollowtip Flawless poster get @ me so I can get u the cheeze for it and u can ship'em all together playa....

much luv on the dealz again cutty....
i'm giving Chase a day to respond. if he doesn't hit me up, Hollow Tip-Flawless is yours for and added $10 playa.

May 1, 2002
BlessDaWizeguy said:
dealz again playa........get @ me then

and thankz again on that AP-9 Headshotz movie poster! Got damn. My cutty's already makin' offers 2 me. But I'm coo....I already framed that bitch!
damn, they look tight folx. they look like they're ready for the smithsonian museum lol :cool:

unfortunately Chase hit me back up, so the Hollow Tip-Flawless stays pending. but they're still a lot of tight posters left.